Discussion: Patch Notes June 25th, 2015 Coalitions Midterm

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 25, 2015.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Yeah I know, it's kinda hard to get summons going in FW

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

It is harder than you think.

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

16 HP, if you read the ability. Seeing Summon/Rite as a linear exchange of AP also shortcuts the actual versatility of having two interactive abilities.

4. claydude5

It is rare you will be able to heal both this unit and another for 8 hp.

5. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

That alone is stupid op. In some cases actually a lot of cases requires you to move your champion out of the font and back in. ST font can now be used as a grim well to save champs low on hp it is insane. If you guys mess up I expect you to fix the problem not go with the flow and see where it goes.

6. claydude5

Annex makes it so you have to either take 2 turns of ap to move 2 spaces or use a turn and a relic.

7. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

I have a question,
    there is 1408 champs in this game,
    how many of them need a modifier?
    all the 2*2, or only some of them?
    if it's not all, why only some got a modifier,
    the runes that u can have only 1 got a modifier too?
    I think if u add them all and u have more then 5%, it's mean that your formula is broken

hope someone will explain me why I am wrong

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

At the very least it self-heals for 8 twice, 16 total. He can count as both, and absorb both triggers.

9. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

Signature ability of the 2 Moga Team gone....oh no wait the Stitiched Monolith still has it....c'mon!!!

on the other hand now that classes are bostable or "commandable" by any chance some champ with no class can get a class? kike the Nid dreaamcrusher? (shaman or priest for example) or the Cyclo Cannon? (that maybe can get also race Cyclops).

oh and will be nice to see the only 2x2 Voil runnable in a voil theme (maybe getting rid of taking refuge Voil and dropping Summon Bat to rank 2 instead of 3)

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I wouldn't call SOB on MAT as signature. MAT existed long before SOB arrived.

And yea, we will prolly try to add classes to more runes.

limone1981 likes this.
  11. claydude5

You could call it the classy update

Sirius and Sokolov like this.
  12. Hadonken

Hadonken New Member

wow why did u guys have to just mess up construct and beats decks beast decks were all I played KF/SP FF KF KF/ST UD/SP had a lot of fun with my beast decks first u ruin vashal y taking beast of their race okay that's fine I can live with that plenty of beasts to replace them OH WAIT you completely nerf beast boost or any kind of boost for that matter way to kill constructs skeles and pretty much all race themes. alright I won the coalitions event I never played this game more than when coalitions came out the runes were awesome the patches were great but then u go and completely change race themes well looks like ill be taking a break from pox for a while im going to be rejoining the console gaming community again halo 5 is coming soon so that will be a plus. this seriously killed the game for me

13. Hadonken

Hadonken New Member

I a
    I second this

claydude5 likes this.
  14. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Tog and Kaiya needs to have class fixed. ATM it is class: none.

Also, it needs to be buffed. Ferocious bite should also trigger on blinded/illuminated.

15. Sokolov

Will look at tog and kaiya class.

Bite should be triggering off illuminated already, text is wrong.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  16. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

also there is bug with tomb lord
    hes no longer awesome lord of the skelingtons,hes like the baby skeletons from dark souls
    [​IMG]
    i suggest adding more calcium

17. mickross

mickross Devotee of the Blood Owl

Illuminated does not trigger it the -2DEF.

18. Tarabostes

Tarabostes I need me some PIE!

Wait...did they just made the imp summons even better?

19. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

It makes the debuff last 4 turn but not-2 DEF when it triggered by illuminated

20. Sokolov

Oh weird. Thanks.