Discussion: Patch Notes: March 26th, 2015

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 26, 2015.

1. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

He IS the law.

SPiEkY likes this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I checked the API and it is showing a nora cost of 40 and a cooldown of 8, so it was just a typo in the patch notes.

3. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Just checked, Vashal Ranger's pet wolf does now have Detection 3, but it's not in the notes.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's possible the old CD was wrong too, since the notes show change. Thanks for letting me know!

5. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Didn't get a chance to read this thread to see if others have already pointed it out, but is Lightning Elemental Intended to have Electric Jab on both upgrade lines?

Also:

"
    Purple Dragon
    • Name Change: Purple Dragon(was Cave Dragon)"

^Buffed.

PurpleTop likes this.
  6. Sokolov

No, that'll have to be fixed in a later patch.

7. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Aw, I thought that was a cool new thing you were trying out :(

Also, not enough nerfs

8. busaap

busaap New Member

Thanks for the Jellibrium buffs, I miss my old vaporize, deafening echoes on mindbender but I will try my new bg out thanks Solokov :)

9. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Risen Moga was already 2x in all (ok, most) FW decks I made.

Thanks for the buff? I mean yeah I'll trade an extra turn on cd for Amp Disease and Howling Attack for basically free.

I don't get it.

JellyBerry, Sealer0, SPiEkY and 2 others like this.
  10. Sirius

I'm excited to try out the new Imperator. Oh god, it's gonna go up in Poxbox so much I won't be able to afford it. :mad:

To forge or not to forge...

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

That's why I trade stuff in that is slated for nerf, and out that is slated for buff. Even if I won't use it, I like to speculate on the market. Draksar Morph made me over 100k points with its last buff.

12. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

We know in advance what's gonna get buffed, plan accordingly. I got a Hellion for a couple of rares and a core set exo yesterday.

13. Sokolov

It was more of a way to get rid of Curse and bumping his cost up, but yea, I can see how it's a bit of a buff at the same time. I'll keep an eye on it.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015
  14. Sirius

Yeah, I didn't think it through, was distracted by wordly matters.

15. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

I dig it. I think the new stormcaller could be pretty decent at 72 nora, I'm gonna play with him later.

The patch notes said stonecaller would get +2 dmg but he only got +1. I don't really care as long as he isn't paying for +2 while getting +1, just a heads up.

Still hope Clops runt can get a look in a future patch ;)

16. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

"Wordly matters" or "Worldly matters"? I think I like "Wordly matters".

17. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

Fae Enchantress lost Mystic Push, lowered range from 5-6 to 3-5, increase damage from 7 to 9, increase HP from 34 to 38 = increase Nora cost from 67 to 74.
    Moonlit Fae's damage increase from 7 to 9 = increase Nora cost from 65 to 70.

18. Lauremoon

Lauremoon I need me some PIE!

It's just me, or Anthropomancer is crazy nuts?

19. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Yeah the ramp of DC1 or Supercharge is miles behind of what DC2+Harvest can spit out.

But hey, anything to move away from Dusk Creeper

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Wait, Anthropomancer now has Death Charged 2 and comes into play with a 15 HP, 0 AP nuke? Sigh me up! Neat buffs. Also, how did Phantasmal lose nora from his cost?