Dunewalker's Fieldguide to Sand

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by fattyy2k, May 6, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

After some of the changes with this patch, I will be running the imperator to find out how good or bad he is now. He is cheaper if you go full sand. I will try both lightening and sand builds.

The Sandstalker lord also got a price increase. Still gonna run him but we will see how I feel about it

2. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

I feel that it isn't as good as it used to be, and is really only worth one slot if any.

3. fattyy2k

I feel the same. I will run one for now but I will switch upgrades to try both variants

4. fattyy2k

starting to get more wins in ranked than losses :p removed a single imperator from the BG. I don't think they are good enough anymore to run 2x. Slotted in slum market instead of vex core and added a second burning sands

5. fattyy2k

Working on updating the guide after the expansion patch. stay tuned

6. Heart

Heart I need me some PIE!

Looks like quite the nerf with the hit to dunewalker's mantle.

7. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I'm tuned!

fattyy2k likes this.
  8. fattyy2k

Yeah it's very different. I have only tested the new stuff out in PvE so far but will do PvP this week as well. I really like the removal of sand fall and replacing with sandbreach on multiple champs. I am trying out bolter with provision in the deck I am running. Equip the Mantel and he goes up to 15 damage on sand + mobility and reflexes. Very hard to take out from range. I am including he bolter with strike, removing he need for slum market. Precision with the sandlion and strike with this guy covers two very good grounds and the bolters valdaci sacrifice ability is gold. I am gonna try adding Blade of Valdac for a damage boost. I am gonna be really tweaking my deck over the next few weeks.

9. fattyy2k

I took out the Matel Damage stats as it is no longer relevant. Did a general edit on the champs that got changed. Will continue to edit the sample decks, strategies, and other more extensive changes as well as add the new Valdaci bolter to the honorable mentions.

AlmazD and Goyo like this.
  10. fattyy2k

Sorry that life has me so busy. I still haven't had an opportunity to sit down and fully edit this yet

11. Bromantic

Bromantic The King of Potatoes

Can't wait for you to update this :)

12. fattyy2k

I wanna get it updated too! I just need to make the time. I have been absent the last month due to life stuff but wanna get back to it eventually

13. fattyy2k

So due to life being uber busy I have have very little game time. Can some people post their current sand battle groups and their own anilizations in this thread? I want to keep this updated but I need more data than the random game I get in now and then

14. fattyy2k

Alright so it's official! I am back! But still need some data help to get this Thing up to date. @IMAGIRL you still hanging around?

Qucas likes this.
  15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Aye. I'm around.

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I want to like Sand again! But everytime I play with the BG it feels unflavourful, monotone...

17. fattyy2k

I plan on trying a few new things out to mix it up (heh.. Myx it up... Ok I'm done now)

still interested in helping me?

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Yes.

19. fattyy2k

Awesome! I still don't have oodles of time but I will be trying to get games in regularly to collect info. I will be messaging you later to discuss the changes since the last expansion

20. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Sounds good.