Forsaken Wastes Themes.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Feb 27, 2015.

1. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

Intensification Module - Meta
    upload_2015-3-1_19-7-34.png

A fun-looking little Meta bg I haven't even tried yet, but it looks fun. Gearing to try it

upload_2015-3-1_19-9-46.png

And then finally- my main Meta bg:

upload_2015-3-1_19-11-4.png

in my main meta ^ I'm most likely gonna swap out some things after the next patch. Mute Stalkers and Dark familiars are proving to be very potent, after testing them in the intensification module bg.

2. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

I am guessing that the Reanimate spell is used on the 'Shankers

3. TeaScholar

And dead fairies

4. Reddust

Reddust The King of Potatoes

my soul is weary with sorrow, since thou hath ignored my bg

5. TeaScholar

Intensification Module Bg UPDATED

upload_2015-3-2_8-19-47.png

Attrition Focused Meta Variant

upload_2015-3-2_8-22-53.png

A Pretty Decent Spirit bg

upload_2015-3-2_8-25-27.png

6. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Added Reddust bg, sorry i was tired last night and didn't checked very well, i might add a category just for Tea's BGs.

TeaScholar BG's
    [​IMG]
    What you guys think?

TeaScholar likes this.
  7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

8. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

I guess i might as well give my contribution to this little piece of FW history! I also had a DMZ bg which got absorbed into my Witches, might remake that. Black Death is my favorite bg but i sadly never use it because the current state of Mairdreth makes me cry :(

Zombies
    https://poxbase.com/deck/C4TCg3CtWC6qc93CfLcoXCuJC9hs6ZS3gs4NS7Asns4fR2XrTr29r8e1m

Skeletons
    https://poxbase.com/deck/c4wC8kCgMCjcdYc16c4Wcg@ChVC4bc6wc4ns6ZSws4Nsns4fR2hrTrmr1r8e2B

Witches
    https://poxbase.com/deck/ClnCfJClDc93CwaCoPchbCaXCaVs6Zs8Vs6As4Is4NSns4fs7DrTr1r8r1ae1m

Black Death
    https://poxbase.com/deck/C4Tcg3C6qcpQcl=CfLcwiCuJChVC9hs6ZS3gs4NS7ASns4fr2Xr2NrTr8e1m

Zombie Apocalypse!
    https://poxbase.com/deck/C4TCg3Cg_C6qCfLc67CwocuJC9hS3gs4NS7ASgsns4fR2XrTr29r8

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
    TeaScholar likes this.
  9. Nite2kill

You might want to start the forum that only has the builds and limit the posting from outside sources and use this forum for the peeps to place their ideas and comments

10. Nite2kill

Here is a build in progress and I would like some feed back from the Family. Its based on Teas' enlightening post on Dead Fariy and Rabid, By attacking a champ with Rabid, Poison, Scour and Rend.

With Rabid causing 5 damage and inhibited
    Poison causing 4 damage and -1 DEF
    Scour causing 4 damage and -1 DEF
    Rend with 4 damage and Evisceration.
    Soultap 2 damage and gain 2 nora

One by its self is nice but the combo of 2 or more with the residual damage will drop a champ in a round.

Edit: Just noticed if I run a Despoil I can get +2 damage from the Crossbone

damage.JPG

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  11. TeaScholar

My immediate reaction @Nite2kill is that you don't need a second skull of decay (because it doesn't shut down healing completely- it goes from 50% healing reduction with one skull out, to 75% healing reduction with the second skull out.
    You also don't need those cloaks of skulls. Death Guards would serve you better. especially with expensive + flimsy range like D fairy or utterdark fadewisp, or hell even a cross bone.

12. potatonuts

I used to do it with the fairy, frostvein witch, high warlock and a dusk creeper with improve range. Never thought about it with the whisp until Tea suggested it. Like Tea said though Death Guards are vital to protect your squishy ranged units.

13. Nite2kill

Ok - I see your points but with Cloak I can get a +2 Def and Dam on all champs that come after so I will prob drop 1,

for the skull the 1st cuts the heal in half the second cuts that heal in half so from a 12 heal / 1 Skull = 6 / 2nd skull = 3

I will drop 1 skull, 1 Cloak as well as Plane shift for 2 Death Guards and Despoil and see how it goes

14. Nite2kill

:eek:

15. potatonuts

Well, Tea did suggest it, about a month ago when it came up in chat.

16. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Is Coragh Two-Heads really limit 1 or can you still put 2x? I was just looking through the zombie decks and noticed him 2x. Anyway thank you all for doing this. This is awesome!

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

He is limit 1 now. Zombies have plenty of solid bruisers, so it might be a slight drop in power, but it's nothing back-breaking.

xezno likes this.
  18. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

I really like risen yeti now that coragh limited 1 and short lived no longer drops double nora, just for the meta decks

19. Spritesgc

Spritesgc New Member

So. . . Liches are so bad they can't even be considered a theme anymore?

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

They were never playable. Nothing has changed. I think this thread is intended for at least B-grade themes. Such is unlife, I guess.