Game Breaking Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by SryLadies, Jul 2, 2017.

1. SryLadies

SryLadies New Member

I know that Pox Nora has a lot of bugs you guys are working out, but one in particular is ruining the game for me. Sometimes halfway through a match, i can no longer access the rune dock or the ability section. I don't know if this is the place for this, but I'm talking about the ps4 version. Also if you guys could do something about the savage tundra spell card umm star something? It freezes the screen for a few seconds and stutters badly until the animation is over. Lastly if you could do something about the really long load times when accessing the deck manager, it would really make things more smooth. Thanks you for your time guys and love the game so far.

2. Tubesox

Tubesox The King of Potatoes

I have had it happen too. Basically the stick that allows you to select the runedock, view the faction bonuses, or examine rune abilities stops working in the middle of a match. Everything else works, you can continue the match. But can't access runedock etc. I've only had it happen to me in pve games, never against a player.

3. Tubesox

When your right stick seems disabled, it is still working, just not visible. As a workaround, if u hold up on the stick, and tap x, in a deployment zone, a unit in your runedock will be selected, and the sprite will flash at your curser. You can then move left or right to select a rune from the runedock (still can't see which is selected) and play it. Just happened to me, I was looking at the faction bonus area, on left side of screen, deployed a 2x2 champ, and that triggered the bug. If I can duplicate it reliably I will make a separate post with the info.

SryLadies likes this.
  4. SryLadies

SryLadies New Member

It hasn't happened to me since the time of the op, but if i run into it again ill try it. I've run into what i think is another bug where my shrine simply explodes in the middle of the match during the first quest in Euans last stand. At first i thought i had lost to some weird condition that wasn't made clear, but afterwards i cant do anything. I cant move units, attack, cast runes, or even surrender! I'm forced to restart the client every time it happens.

5. Tubesox

The same happened to me in euans last stand. Start of 5tg or 6th turn, shrine explodes, screen fades like a loss, then comes back. I can select any champ or rune, but they will not do anything. I also could not cap the first font, but unsure if that was a bug. Also once this happens, cannot surrender, must close application.

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The shrine destruction is a known issue we are working on addressing.

For the right stick issue please post in this thread if it happens again. We received sporadic reports about this occurring but it appears to be sporadic. We need a reliable way to reproduce so we can fix the problem. We are investigating this internally too, but the more information that can be provided the faster we will be able to track this down.

7. Tubesox

Thanks for acknowledging. I haven't been able to reliably recreate this. And boy have I tried. The best I have so far is it always follows an action with the right stick, checking the runedock, the global effects area on left side, or specific champ abilities/passives. After one of these tasks, return curser to map, and occasionally right stick shenanigans ensue. If I find a way to make it happen at will, it'll be reported sho nuff.