Grintmaw

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Wolvon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

When grintmaw getting a new champs the bg to is quite good and has a ton of potential

2. Nora That

Nora That I need me some PIE!

I've been saying this for a while now. See the thing is Sok doesn't like IS, so he will do things like appease your eyes with a new IS rune and the text makes it look so good, you spend money and buy it right?
    Then you go to play that rune and it infact is nothing like the text says example Prismatic Wing. His sigil text makes the rune seem good, but in fact it couldn't be more basic
    So as much as I agree with you, that trolls need another champ...well maybe he will put one in there, then nerf it within a week or have the text say the rune operates one way but in fact it doesn't.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nora That likes this.
  4. Wolvon

Wolvon The King of Potatoes

I agree A lot of IS champs in general have received unnecessary debuffs some which make them completely unless or a shadow of their former selves. Anyway, i enjoy the grints , but I would love see more of them especially more grint tanks to help bolster the already great durability of the bg. Plus, powerful ranged units to come along with that would be nice as well.

5. Nora That

flamehurlers are an excellent ranged troll. What gets to me is the bounce ability. It works 35% of the time. @Sokolov can you please fix "bounce" ? It's very frustrating losing a game because things don't WAI

6. Nora That

Although trolls do lack a detection unit. Food for thought

7. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

IS also has 2 of the three best general use detection sources in the game.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I'd rather have a unit with Vitality Creation or a stronger ranged unit than a detection unit.

9. Nora That

vitality creation doesn't belong in IS. That's a wrath ability.

xRugolth and kalasle like this.
  10. Nora That

that's the problem lately though, you have to keep using spells or relics or equips to get anywhere. a defender with detection say; Grintmaw Sentry. Would eliminate having to rely on external things so as not to fall behind in champs summoned for the fight

xRugolth likes this.
  11. Nora That

and flamehurler is very strong, and very cost efficient

xRugolth likes this.