Heroic Achievements that don't work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by themacca, Aug 22, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Was just wondering if anyone could post the heroic achievements they got which did not work properly below,

For me the break the spell and petting zoo achievements dont work.

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You are still having issues with Break the Spell? We fixed that a couple of days ago.

To be clear, the abilities that work with this achievement are:

Hunter: Summoned
    Sever Summoned
    Shatter Summoned

I have not heard of anyone else having problem with Petting Zoo. What ability is not triggering it that you feel should be triggering it? If anyone else is having an issue with it, please post here.

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Pet wolf on the new warden didnt trigger it for me, i'll give a try on the hekatian bloodguard and azaren to see if they trigger it.

As far as break the spell goes i think the ritual of destruction/creation/power should trigger, and raven tongue should as well

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

why the 20day limit? I finished mine after 36 hours :( Is it to protect the ingame economy?

5. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

It's so that slower players have a chance.

Anima26 and SPiEkY like this.
  6. Lepakko

Lepakko Devotee of the Blood Owl

I havent got my 500 shard yet. Or they come after next one come up?

7. Burcho

send in a ticket, that is how I got mine.

8. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

How does Nora War work? I tried to get over 200nora with abilities but that didn't get me the achievement.

Do I have to use both spell and ability and each generate 100nora? Do they have to be in the same game (as the counter is 0/1)?

Thanks

9. Burcho

I got it with two sacrifices, scorched dwarfs and essence capture.

10. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

There may be some specific abilities/effects that aren't coded properly as nora gen - (which would also mean they are immune to Backlash too), so if you can let me know what effects you had in the game that didn't count for Nora War let me know.

11. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

I was using 4 nora mine from acid & flame dargon leech.

I skipped 50 turns to make sure I have enough, tried a few times still didn't get it.

12. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

I have tested it again and skipped 150 turns with 4 nora miner out, still didn't have the achievement. I think it is safe to assume nora miner doesn't count?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  13. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

I am keeping an eye on this thread and testing all the situations you guys have mentioned. Heroic Achievements are my thing, so if they don't work please let me know and I WILL do my best to get them fixed quickly. Thanks! :)

Anima26 likes this.
  14. ConnachtWolf

ConnachtWolf New Member

umm hey I'm having problems completing nora wars myself. Tried 2 times last time I ranked up to 1000 nora all from one Nora Miner, 2 Dragons with nora leech and the very handy Nora seep which is how I obviously got most of my nora... please help!!!

15. ConnachtWolf

ConnachtWolf New Member

I'm gonna try this ^ and see it works if not ill send a ticket ??
    Although I'm still trying it with my dragons they have nora miner like the dwarfs and the draksar knight has essence capture too so?
    Nevermind dragons have nora miner but also carry nora leech which since Ive tried this already I guess doesnt help so rather try what Burcho did..

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  16. ConnachtWolf

ConnachtWolf New Member

Finally got it!! Got the 500 shards for finishing all heroic achievements I was able to use the dragon leeches in my sunder lands deck for the other 3 missions but the Nora War required Burchos tactic lol...

I used the two sacrifices almost 3 times each so like 6 times total for us num nuts,
    scorched dwarfs cause trouble apparently I was in too much of a rush to realize they will be possessed the entire game by the enemy when its the enemys turn if you dont have some other evil elf champion in your deck or something..
    essence capture I used 2 Draksar Knights and had them battle it out as much as I could but it all worked in the end with around 1100-1300 nora in the end because I completely forgot you generate start up nora every turn duh so considering most of the nora runes get about 5-10 nora or something only the sacrifices are supposed to get you 75% of a runes cost so..

I shoulda just tried sacrificing about 3 or 4 times probably woulda had it, o well

Handy forum thanks!!!

17. Wraith

Wraith Administrator Octopi

Nora War is a tricky one, but there are several ways you can do it. Sorry it was confusing :)

18. elimilech1

elimilech1 New Member

Hey, are pve games now not counting for the heroic achievements? I just did both the daily quests with decks with 2x salaman negamage and deploying 2x Wood Marshal Druids, and neither the Summoner Wars or Break the Spell achievements ticked over...

19. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

20. GameJack

GameJack The King of Potatoes

"Play a Deck with at least 8 champions with race : Voil " sounds simple enough but not getting the count after finishing daliy PvE

fullnrv likes this.