K'thir Forest Winter Patch of 2016

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by Senshu, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Just in case someone was wondering how Declare Hunted works, I tested it out to confirm how it is working in-game.

Declare Hunted gives the closest opposing champion an ability, permanently, named Hunted. Any champion with Declare Hunted will do +4 DMG when attacking that unit. This ability is not cleansable, hence why it is called "permanent." Declare Hunted also gives a condition, Tagged, which allows a champion within 5 spaces to teleport beside the affected champion. Tagged, the condition, is removed after the first use or if it is cleansed away. The ability given, Hunted, does not stack (i.e. with 2 applications to the same champion friendlies don't do +8 DMG) but Tagged can stack (i.e. with 2 application of Declare Hunted on the same champion 2 friendlies can teleport next to it with Beset). If a champion that was previously declared as hunted is declared hunted a second time, there is no visual indicator in-game but an additional Tagged condition is added to the targeted champion.

Edit: Any champion within 5 spaces can use Beset, not just champions with Declare Hunted.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    SireofSuns and Etherielin like this.