Markoth's 1000 Shard Challenge Log

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Markoth, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Ill look into a cheap drunk deck but I want to go outside IS to better simulate a new experience. I obviously cant remove knowledge I already have but I can try and handicap myself.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

It would likely be a later addition. I am typically restricted to 2-3 exos unless a theme is full of cheap commons. 1000 shards is less than it seems. I could go 1500 shards which is the total amount you get from grinding to legendary but it seems too easy.

What restrictions would best show the upper limits of f2p?

3. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I'd like to see Kanen, since they're often cited as cheap and near top tier.

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Well then try a super vengeful attrition deck. Mine only has 2 extended set exos in it and would certainly be a new playstyle for you

5. Zetsu

Zetsu The King of Potatoes

Did u even get to legendary? I did something similar way back when I started an account and only played with KF commons/uncommons + banner. However I stopped once I beat Sepulcher on ranked and he raged at me after I let him know what just happened.

6. Zetsu

Why the question?

7. Zetsu

He was already raging in chat when he started losing, I was on a low ranked account and then I came out and explained to him who I was and the idea behind my deck and he surrendered after that and didn't log back on that day. I should also mention we were kinda online bff's and guildies at this point in time. This happened 6 years ago. The good old days when Pox Ranked was too srs.

8. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

I sure miss those days.

9. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Kanen seems like a good idea, but there are a few exos that make a difference.

I think Skeezick could also be cheap and competitive.

Boghoppers also

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Kanen are super cheap.

11. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i dont think skeezick could.
    Blackguard, Bolter, Vanguard, Genereal, Totem,

all very good skeezick you probs dont wanna miss out on