Migration Process - FAIL

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Maregotcha, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Maregotcha

Maregotcha The King of Potatoes

Hi, i'm an user of PoxNora and my migration process have crashed. I've tried to changing my password and have sent a lot of times asks for help, but without response. When I try to re-do the migration process, some type o message appears and states that my unique code has already been used... so I can't use the game, can't administrate my runes neither login in my account.

In the photo, there is the message that emerges from those tries. Please, someone could help me?

Attached Files:

2. Maregotcha

I've already tried to use not the Station Code login, but the PoxNora login. That's another problem.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

4. Maregotcha

How can I do that? Everytime I try to log in, tha same mensage keep appearing. And yes, I've tried to log in this new website but without sucess

5. KTCAOP

What is your username in the game?

6. Cainitech

Cainitech New Member

I have the same trouble.

Tried to migrate from sony. Migration process seems to be OK, got the link, and folowing the link created the Desert Owl acc. After that, cannot login into the site, got the "Error Messages: Authentication could not be completed." message.

Reseted my account on Desert Owl, many times, and stil cannot login.

Created a new account, so I can test if is a problem on my PC, but the new acc is ok, I can play and do stuff on the site.

Sent many messages to the support link, and got no answer.

Wen I try to login with the old account on the game, the message is that I don't update my password since Jan 2013, and shows a link to update it.

The link is https://www.poxnora.com/account but the page doesn't exists (stuck in a 404 error).

My username in the old account is Cainitech

7. KTCAOP

Make sure that you are logging using your *Pox Nora In Game Username* and not your SOE log in name.

8. Cainitech

Cainitech New Member

I believe they are the same, because I have not typed a different username on migration proccess...
    The password recovery email doesn't send me the username, so I don't know if I mistyped the username, but should be the same. tried to login using e-mail, and still got nothing.
    Where can I see my "PoxNora in game username" ? I have not set a different one, but who knows

9. KTCAOP

When you first transferred over from SOE to DOG where they asked you to put in a new password/email, you would have received a confirmation email sent which would contain your pox nora in game username.

Cainitech likes this.
  10. Cainitech

Cainitech New Member

Got it! Its OK now, thank you very very much! Probably you get lots of guys with the same problem everyday
    Thanks!

11. KTCAOP

Not a problem and we are glad to help out! Each case is its own case and I am glad it was able to be resolved for you =).