Paladin mix

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Skatalite, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Skatalite

Skatalite New Member

2. Hugh Mann

Hugh Mann New Member

Er, unfortunately you can't run a deck with more then two different factions in it.

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

I wanna see this IS/fw/kf/fs/st/ud Paladin Mix BG in action. If I may add (angrily), where's SP?!?!? this is an act of pure discrimination

4. Hugh Mann

Hugh Mann New Member

Back in 2007 splits totally worked that way actually. My moga deck ran Unholy Tomb along side Hammerstrike and Devolve. Glorious.

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If your main focus is to get auras on bounty hunters, run IS/SL with a couple of the crones that Kanen have. One will give an electric aura, the other gives magic if I remember correctly.

6. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Spark Crone can be a source of electric aura too, as well as spark curse and electric greeting.

7. RedScarlet

or IS SP: Arcanis + Cyc Fesh + Kanen Cultist + NCP + Burning Crusade (for Crusader)/none at all coz Arcanis have 2 already. +Zealotry?
    Arcanis = 5 x 6 = 30 damage + 50% = 45dmg Kaura-me-hameha

8. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

9. nico

nico I need me some PIE!

its a good idea, but bombs doesnt active bounty hunter :S you must put a HBoV and hit in range 1 with arcanis :S

10. RedScarlet

oh right. haha i actually play that deck but I didn't put zealotry in. its surprisingly exo-league good, and beaten some le players.

Module: Auras, Paralytic Strike, Forge Hammer/Relic Guardian/Reclaim

Slow BG, hence some of the cheap efficient units (Agent, Militia) and Ball and Chain for teleporters/rushes. (if ur lucky enough to reveal it early. I mostly use it against Serkan/Wizard of the Ways (used to), or some other fast sissies.

5 pallies to take burning crusade, and additional auras/proc BL. super-efficient Cerulean for side fonts or defense against rush. I wish I have Angel of Protections to 1) Impervious Aura-killers, 2) Trail will heal more pallies... 3) best angel

http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/cgpcpHCdZcfdCyzcyQChjcu-chtChuCw8ch6s5Qs1ks7=s6 s3tr2YriR2Zeje1Qe1fe2y

cheese:
    NCP Reclaim + TTotem (TTotem only lives for a turn anyways)

NCP Reclaim + Shallaxy/NCP/Ironfist's deploy
    (if its too dangerous to contest opp font, and you don't want to waste nora)

Forge Hammer + Shallaxy/NCP/Ironfist's deploy for ez trigger

Leoss Magnate's Haste + Overcharged Golem's TTotem combo
    (usually wouldn't count those extra SPD from Haste and is susceptible to one-turn)

Magnus's Righteous Shield + Aura-Kill (whoever's wielding the aura would be imperv)

Magnus + TTotem
    (cheesy)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014