Pox Nora Community Leaders

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AstartesUltraCpt, Aug 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

Just play whatever you like and have fun, competitively some factions are stronger than others atm but when your first getting started its completely irrelevant and these balance issues are being worked on anyway.(although I am not sure how much faith I have in them getting resolved properly, lol) Ironfist stronghold is currently ridiculously strong though and sundered lands, underdepths, forsaken wastes are currently the weakest 3 factions by a decent margin.

2. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Mass Shard can be downloaded here: http://www.speedyshare.com/ZUVAX/Pox-Mass-Shard-v1.8.exe

[edit] You also need to unzip this zipped folder called "Files" into the same directory: http://www.speedyshare.com/UnByK/Files.zip

It contains cURL which is the mechanism that the program uses to communicate with poxnora.com

Just click "slow download" don't buy anything or w/e.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    Gnomes and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  3. AstartesUltraCpt

AstartesUltraCpt New Member

I get what you are saying. That is the way I play, for fun, and I have built my BG's according to that. Once my skill level goes up I may build one more geared towards competition.

4. AstartesUltraCpt

5. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I don't, at all, disagree ...

I mean, you are crazy, too, but not as crazy as willowy pillowy

6. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Forgot one of the files needed and edited my original post to include it

7. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

deleting posts? we are living in dictatorship
    WHERES FREEDOM OF SPEECH
    my grandfather didnt die in ww2 for this T-T
    also,this thread is harasment of all 2v2 players,our feelings are hurt

8. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

haha i may suck the hugest of dongs but ill never be an 8724 losses kinda dongsucker :rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

I probably completely ruined my W/L ratio with my surrender streaks ... but I can't bear playing some of the crap that is rolling around

IMAGIRL likes this.
  10. AstartesUltraCpt

I didnt delete anything. I ignored you, because it's an obvious troll and bait. while it worked in getting this response from me there will be no more. I suggest that you grow up and think about how your behavior might have an impact on newcomers to the community.

Pattn199 likes this.
  11. Willow

Willow I need me some PIE!

lmao says mr sandy ****** heckling 2v2

12. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Don't give up on UD. spiders are fun!

13. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Sometimes those community leaders also involve themselves with making sure threads don't devolve into ugly spitting contests. This one could be cleaned up, but it's also starting to lack direction. Locked.

If you have any further specific questions or thoughts, @AstartesUltraCpt , I fully support making a new thread to talk about them! As you can see, this particular train of discussion has gone off the rails.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.