Pox Nora Warfare! Let Blood be Shed! (Update 1.5)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Apostate, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceHippo

IceHippo Active Member

I was wondering who that guy was... :) Guess I should pay more attention round these parts.

2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Just a suggestion, maybe you should make banners allowed.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

They are runnable

4. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

5. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Use your main account Taylor. You know we don't condone multiple accounts ;)

Woffleet, Etherielin and Paper Skull like this.
  6. ptjimbo

ptjimbo I need me some PIE!

7. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

I'd like at least five people per faction. I really want avoid a half dozen IS folks waiting around with open challenges. I'm waiting at least until tomorrow evening only because I work three days a week. So I'll have quite a few free days to make sure this thing starts in the right direction.

Of course, if we detect any severe imbalances we'll be sure to adapt accordingly.

Absolutely! Lieutenants need to lead from the front! Rally your forces with the prowess you demonstrate!

Remember folks. Legs and Limited are forbidden, warbanners are fine and split faction equipments, spells, and non-maljaran split runes are fine as well.

8. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I have changed my mind. I will take part though I will not accept the role of General even if offered. I will join IS but if any other factions are short you can switch me just let me know so I can cobble a deck together.

Etherielin and Apostate like this.
  9. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

I'll sign up for SL, because Dag is a nub. Sler should prob have at least one person represent SL... cause you know....

10. Apostate

That's the spirit Markoth! I appreciate your willingness to round out the factions. You're probably going to be a Lieutenant just so you know.

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I demand a vote ;)

I know. I figured as much.

12. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Am I allowed to use a reskin of a exotic champ? Xmas Euan for example.

13. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Question though. Would you like to designate a map for each zone?

14. Apostate

Absolutely, I think someone asked a similar question earlier. Reskins are not an issue.

I've considered this, possible separating the list of maps into ones applicable for each territory. I'm leaning toward just keeping the battles more akin to a standard ladder match though. If this event succeeds, there's really no limit to the sorts of thing we can do. My goal is for every player to really matter in this war.

15. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I'll sign up for ST

Goyo likes this.
  16. Amberite

Amberite The King of Potatoes

I'd like to join UD.

17. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

To be honest I thought that each territory was already going to have designated maps assigned, I think that'd add a lot of flavour to this event!

ptjimbo likes this.
  18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Construct IS reporting for duty

ew nm, everyone is IS. change me to slag SP

ptjimbo likes this.
  19. Apostate

I've got you down for SP. Do you mind being a Lieutenant?

20. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I'm not overly keen on the idea of preset maps for certain matches. Doing so would allow people to build some draw winnish bgs that are particularly strong on the map in question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.