Poxhunters series :)

Discussion in 'Videos' started by nepyonisdead, Jan 10, 2018.

1. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Ok this is honestly the best answer and the quality I was lookin for :) I want to know how to improve my presentation skills and other aspects and that detailed answer is what i needed. You have sold me on the mouse so will head out and get one soon :) I’ll make sure to re read this before recording another video to make sure I address those points specifically nex t

Thanks buddy for the effort :)

Gnomes likes this.
  2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

@nepyonisdead

If you are looking for feedback then here are a few points...

Excellent work and much kudos for doing this.
    Clear voice.
    Good technical commentary on what’s going on.

Too much flicking between tabs and leaving the grey tabs screen on camera for a long time.
    Better to cut into shorter individual games.
    Some contributors have very poor audio and it would better to ask them not to chat.

Gnomes vids focus almost exclusively on the gameplay and he explains the basics somewhat, as well as the tactical options. It is like a ‘for the general public’ style.

Your vids I also very much enjoy, but they feel more suited to a gang of mates who are already ‘ in the know’ with quite a few unexplained references.

Keep up the goood work.

nepyonisdead and Gnomes like this.
  3. nepyonisdead

will do buddy :) I am getting a new mic and a mouse (( just for gnomes)) :). It started as a way to record fun / challenging games while also having fun with whoever is on discord but I absolutely get what u are saying and i will go the extra mile in explaining whats going on and what I think the play should have been ((including how this would have affected the game in the long term)) :) as I said for gnomes i really appreciate the kind words and the constructive criticism and i will address the issues in the next video i promise.

Fentum likes this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Don’t deep fry stuff when you make vids

5. nepyonisdead

I was making coffee :p there is a nicer way of phrasing the above sentence but sure

6. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I’ve never had deep fried coffee

7. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I may have to actually try and make that a thing...

Edit: So I think I would start with ground espresso beans. Some sort of chocolate for a mocha flavor. Wrap it in some kind of breading and then go. Gonna give this a shot when I get into the kitchen tomorrow.

8. nepyonisdead

Call ur insurance company first before u burn the house down xD

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I run a restaurant. We goin industrial grade bebe

Etherielin and nepyonisdead like this.
  10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Also, there is literally no way for me to say what I said any nicer. Maybe be less of a sensitive snowflake or somethin.

11. nepyonisdead

K

potatonuts likes this.
  12. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Not that i have any problem with the original comment but you'd have to be autistic to think that's the nicest way to phrase it.

Voidtrain and nepyonisdead like this.