Revamp Release Date: Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Jun 23, 2014.

1. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

good time for newcomers

just in time for wildly imbalanced beta test

Tarathil and SPiEkY like this.
  2. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

I just realized i have to go over every champion rune and re-learn all their abilities. Ill probably be playing sometime in July, maybe even August. But i don't care, because hopefully this breaths some much needed life back into probably one of the most interesting and complex games i have ever played.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    SPiEkY and DarkJello like this.
  3. BrokenNeck

BrokenNeck The King of Potatoes

It would be nice to see the players W/L numbers and ranking be wiped clean to start the new pox

4. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Hopefully blinding reflection and fill have been fixed

5. dbouya

dbouya I need me some PIE!

feels like a lot of defining abilities were removed from champions like slipworm losing unique constriction for common bland evasive
    or salaman daredevil losing any interestingness he ever had.
    also is horrific aura supposed to be random chance now? I remember back when dodge and block were random chance is randomness making a comeback?

6. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

He was right about some things. He was just wrong about a metric Bane Shift ton of other ones.

One of the few things he got right:

He began one of the most expensive and effective tobacco movements throughout history. While during the 1930s and 1940s, other anti-tobacco movements failed fantastically in other countries, it was taken seriously in **** Germany.

The Nazis banned smoking in restaurants and public transportation systems, citing public health, and severely regulated the advertising of smoking and cigarettes. There was also a high tobacco tax, and the supplies of cigarettes to the Wehrmacht were rationed. Several health organizations in **** Germany even began claiming that smoking heightened the risks of miscarriages by pregnant women, now a commonly known fact.

The statistics of annual cigarette consumption per capita as of 1940 had Germany at only 749, while Americans smoked over 3,000.

I still dont like the guy, but that one thing was good imo. (and yes I am a fanatical anti smoker)

PurpleTop, Sirius and Goyo like this.