Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by DiCEM0nEY, Jan 31, 2017.
Jesus Christ stop crying about swarm and battle leader. Skelliea are strong.
Battle leader triggers off of summons? :/ that's unfortunate. Run a cursed blade to try and hinder the killing power of swarm and battleleader champs i guess.
Kill the battle leader champ, bone circle staff the swarms. Easy.
Pretty much what Tweek said.
Shatter is pretty prevelant, or I would.
Battle leader also works on aoe ablities. So you can literally equip a medal of valor, then use aoe or grant aura to completely demolish skeletons.
FW also have very few options to deal with equipment which is hard to get at. Most factions have some sort of spell to destroy equipment, for about 25 nora (God knows why). However, FW has no such spell, even though they are more vulnerable to battle leader than any other clan (their bonus relates to dying).
I'll probably start playing zombies as soon as I can afford it (need a few more legendaries). At least they can't be swarmed easily.
Right now, I'm playing skeletons again. They still work if you can win before battle leader comes out. So, lucky draws on your part are needed. They have some match ups which are favorable, however, none are as favorable as the matchups against them.
If I could afford any deck, I'd probably play KF, ST, SP, FS, IS, since I think these are the strongest clans by far rn, in that order, with UD and FW being much worse.
1) 'Most factions' = 1 faction (SL). SP, FS and UD have it at higher costs I guess, but corrode is too expensive to be run, and still isn't 'most'. Even mace isn't run.
2) not every faction should have access to perfect counters to everything.
3) maybe FW doesn't have great counters to shatter. You know what they can do well thoufh? Killing sht. Dark rising plus altar, essence drain, doom etc. FW has the best single target champ removal in the game.
4) You refuse to play around medal at all despite knowing it exists and regularly complaining about it. To be a good player, you have to play around stuff before it enters the battlefield. Anticipate it.
5) Please for the love of god stop whining and blaming your faction/BG. As the age old pox saying goes, just git gud.
This tier list is a little dated since the removal of lerper. I'll try to update it based on the new deck I'm running. It plays much differently than a 6X surge deck.
Started updating for 7/6
Do you mind posting a sample BG with core runes, just as to take as basis?
ok here is one
Those aren't all core runes.
Oh I didn't take the term core to mean using core runes, I thought it meant competitive.
Oh no, thats great too! Let me ask though, why no boneshredder? Seems like such a beast
hes good, I just don't like him after the bulwark nerf as much.
Kys for playing skeletons
Thanks for this guide DiCE. I found some interesting runes wich i didn`t previously have and they made a good add on!
No problem, I appreciate any feedback, glad you find it useful. One rune I really underrated was crossbones. Inhibiting touch is strong, a great range to apply it (with precision), and he can be sacrificed with relative ease (low cost and decent hp).
Why no skeletal reaper ? Aoe 3 attack that hits for high damage, a dot, and gives him evasive 3, he's cheap also.
I've wanted to like SR for a long time. First, I believe he doesn't have enough ARMOR for his hp (it's actually a big deal). Secondly, render isn't a good ability right now, so he's not meta. I had him t2, but he's probably a top of tier 3 right now. I feel like siphoning aura means you want to be surrounded by enimies and maybe an ally with regen, but he has low armor which is bad vs weak enemies, and skeletons don't have regen or life siphon or dark healing procs... gym time
Separate names with a comma.