The FW bonus is a lie

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yobanchi, May 27, 2016.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

What baller said.

Zombies , broken
    Witches/foul rite , broken
    Chop blocks, pretty powerful
    Worms , pretty powerful on current map set ups.

Yet all i hear is crying from fw players. I'm sorry but you guys have top tier BGs all around, if you think you're weak, and i mean this as politely as possible; you just suck.

Your bonus may not be the greatest bonus for half the bgs i mentioned above, but don't sit there and complain you need a new bonus because your faction is currently weak. Because that is a straight lie , and if you don't see it , you don't understand balance.

Tweek516, themacca and Woffleet like this.
  2. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Baller what do you think to FWs new bonus being +1 range to all their champs with 2+ minimum range? From the sounds of things FW players want a proper bonus even if their faction gets nerfed because of it...

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

And fyi , im sorry if you just don't like the current FW bgs that are powerful and want specific FW themes u like to be powerful.
    Change bgs or factions.
    Personally current UD powerful units bore me ,i can't stand playing such boring crap. did i cry UD was weak? NO , that would be a lie, what i want to play is weak.
    I just played different factions for now.

Tweek516, themacca and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  4. noamkeren

noamkeren I need me some PIE!

Liches can gain +2 MAX range because they got bone circle.
    They are undead.

5. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

NO

6. Ballballer

Of those decks you listed, bonus is amazing in:
    zombies
    chop blocks
    worms

And still pretty gosh darn good in witches/foul rite

7. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

You two completely missed the point,atleast bother reading the thread before trying to sh*it on FW.
    FW is strong and this is not a buff fw thread,but change the bonus and nerf to compensate thread.
    Nerf And Buff stuff.

8. Ballballer

WHY

themacca likes this.
  9. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

FW bonus is literally its faction identity, BGs are built around it.

I've been dealing with this faction identity crap for years in UD, so now you sit here and wanna completely change FW faction identity?

Why not just change factions? You bored of current FW style, the games balance revolves around you?
    Instead of basically switching to a faction currently suiting your preference you will try and completely alter the faction?

Tweek516, prymusedek and themacca like this.
  10. Netherzen

Read yobanchi posts.

11. Netherzen

I dont really understand what you are trying to say.

Its been discussed and ignored for years on FW forums,its been a issue since 30 runes bgs,its an really old dead horse thats been beaten to hell and back,i am not just sitting here wanting to change it all on some whim or desire.
    And its not changing FW faction identity as much as fleshing it out and restoring to itself.I am fine with cooldown,i just want more of it and less crutches like doom or LoL.

Because i like and i always have liked FW.Its why i am bothering to write about it and see it doing well design wise.Nerf all you want,i dont care about meta.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  12. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

I can explain it to you, I can't understand it for you.

Maybe YOU should read this thread because that's not what it wants.

News flash if you wanna be loyal, u gotta stick with it even when your bored ( if loyality was easy nobody would care). So if you "like FW" you better "like" FWs style/bonus.

themacca likes this.
  13. Netherzen

This thread is about the FW faction bonus and the issue of it.Its in the title and :

So i think i am on topic.

haha what

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Agi and ballballer preaching the good word.

15. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Let's say for a moment that the FW bonus was changed so that all champion runes - regardless of nora cost - had a CD of 1.

Would that be overpowered? If so, why?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm genuinely curious here. Are there some champs that would be too powerful if they had a CD of 1?

mortal ix and kalasle like this.
  16. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Anything cheap nora wise , with a AOE preferably, you keep killing it , but he keeps deploying it and slowly wearing you down till he wins. Also powerful tank units that are hard to take down. (cough cough kill vindrex in SL, bam relic and have to somehow kill it again)

17. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

But you still have to pay for the champion in question. Is it so different to just playing other champions?

18. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

There are champions more efficient than others. At CD1 you could just deploy the most powerful ones again and again.

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Cdr helps cheap champions because it lets you actually use those champions without running out of deploys. Otherwise, the sum cost of champions gets low enough that the player has nothing else to play come mid-game.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

FW players trying to make IS players look like unbiased and intelligent people.