the kf effect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polltroy, Feb 10, 2015.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

SkeletonKing likes this.
  2. polltroy

polltroy I need me some PIE!

3. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Read the last post in the thread.

SPiEkY likes this.
  4. polltroy

So its written exactly like i said, first they nerf kf, then whatever. They dont even want to discuss other factiins nerf now and especially not together with the kf nerf. Yea, maybe in a year or two they will review other factions again. Its what i read from that closing of thread.

5. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

That doesn't mean the other factions aren't being reviewed anymore. *facepalm*
    Sokolov got everything he needed, of course it was closed. There's no need to keep a thread going once it's outlived it's purpose.

Wait... is this an episode of the Twilight Zone?

SkeletonKing and SPiEkY like this.
  6. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

Did you read the whole thread? More importantly, did you comprehend what you read?

7. polltroy

I read the last post. I was reading the thread long ago. Even if u look at the suggestions, kf did not get proposed such a nerf like now and other factions loke ud have basically same like now. So whole reason to take up that dead thread sidetrack is nullified.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

That's a long shot

9. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

So let me get this straight... what you're telling me is that you are a complete idiot?

Noted, doubly, sir.

10. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

nah is not an idiot is just us, an entire community that we are all haters or meta kid, nothing more

11. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

Were also racists, go us!

12. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

oh right that was the best part (and what pushed me away from this game) I see that things don't change ( there's stil that guy who was trying to bet on the matches?)