Themaccas Rather Lousy Commentary's

Discussion in 'Videos' started by themacca, Sep 14, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i actually feel offended that this talentless hack has a similar name to johnny cash

2. themacca

So im still gonna make poxnora videos once i get back into it. But in the meantime. would you guys be intersted in watching videos of this infinity wars game. Much faster games and a bit of a new aspect of thinking required. Plus im still learning too and it'd be fun to learn together

nepyonisdead, Tweek516 and Gnomes like this.
  3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Lol, I asked so much for people to play that game with me.

4. themacca

U still play? I'll play with ya if u do

5. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I'll download it again soon, it takes quite a while to update.

6. themacca

Tweek516, Gnomes and nepyonisdead like this.
  7. themacca

awesome, let me know when ya do. will be interesting to have someone else to consistently play with.

8. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Good stuff buddy , another great vid.

I was wandering though is this game easy to pick up and play, and does it require money invested in it. Ive been playing pox only for as far as I can remember and would be refreshing to try something new for a bit

9. themacca

im playing competitively often with some of the guys on top of the leaderboard not even a week in. and i invested $40 and already completed an entire factions collection. But the game has a fairly decent F2p module not as good as poxnora's is but still good

nepyonisdead likes this.
  10. nepyonisdead

I love chess and to me pox is chess with more depth and more variety, and I was hoping to find a game thats similar to that aspect of gaming.

11. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

for now the most similar thing you will find are faeria and duelyst.
    both of them have a pox feeling in playing with cards and moving units on a board, but none of them has the same complexity and variety and deepness. Not only because they are newer games, but because they are games oriented on a 10min game more than a complex match of 20+ mins like pox.
    At the moment, online there are not other games like pox (as far as I know). maybe you can get a look on cardhunters, its a f2p game based on dungeon crawling. no cards to summon units but you have a party to equips and you build your deck with equips. its a really good game, nice mechanics but they made that stupid roll for defence mechanic that ruins everything...adding rng where its not needed.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  12. nepyonisdead

gonna check em all out and see which one suits me :)

13. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

i think you would prefer Faeria, because it has some terrain interactions too. give it a look. also its going to be on android soon

14. themacca

15. themacca

Fentum and Gnomes like this.