Thinking about jumping back in!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DOODLEROCK, Apr 14, 2023.

1. DOODLEROCK

DOODLEROCK The King of Potatoes

I am interested in jumping back in!
    1.Who is actually in charge now?
    2. Has the octopi crew left veterans in charge or are the owners still active?
    3. What does the income to Poxnora go to?
    4. How are banned runes and fixes working lately? (Last time I played if it needed to be fixed it was easier to ban it than fix it)

Feel free to leave answers to questions out if you do not have them or provide forum links if all ready discussed.
    Ya'll some tactical master minds, I miss you and hope ya'll doing well!

2. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

1) One of the longtime players is in charge now @Etherielin
    2) Owners aren't active as far as i'm aware
    3) The money from buying packs and "owl points" I believe that goes to sony somewhere probably, as far as paying the current longtime player, that cash "supposedly" keeps the servers running, but i'm not sure, haven't paid anyone anything since the main devs left.
    4) Some good patches recently, on the up and up, some things need tweaked but not too bad, the games fresh at least.

DOODLEROCK likes this.
  3. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

All in all, games in a decent spot, and the guys that are left are doing a pretty good job, despite me complaining about runes that need nerfed lol. All comes from a love and passion for this old game I suppose.

Glad to see you back.

DOODLEROCK likes this.
  4. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Check out the discord! The game is still very much alive and has actually been seeing an uptick in players. Etherielin will have to comment on the money from purchases, but yeah servers are still kept up on certain funds given through purchases.

in the discord you can find lots of active people including a lot of people to help get you the runes you need.

the steam client is the one you want to use FYI.

welcome back!

DOODLEROCK likes this.
  5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Oh and to comment, from 2017 until 2020 the game was 100% untouched by the devs. Now a small volunteer trio work to make improvements. We JUST finished getting a serious of balance patches for the game. Check out YouTube as several have also been posting game commentaries and “poxcasts”

DOODLEROCK likes this.
  6. DOODLEROCK

DOODLEROCK The King of Potatoes

Thank for the welcome, may the nora be your favor!

I am pretty happy with the visual updates that were done. It is really exciting to see this game moving a good direction again! Really amazing if Etherielin did this himself, in his free time, for free? Outstanding progress!

fattyy2k likes this.