UD blood is crazy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Sep 20, 2015.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

[​IMG]

Beefinator and Lushiris like this.
  2. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Exactly. I don't want that to happen to bleed or any other theme.

3. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

you still not done crying about tiny blood balls? :p

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Are you really so daft as to not understand what the problem is?

5. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

If magnetic pulse goes back to the anti-equip 0 ap for your oppnent every turn or ponderous half the player base will quit within hours. Nobody i repeat nobody enjoyed playing against that pile of Bane Shift, to this day i rather play against double chopping blocks and the old tomb than the old anti- equip bgs of is.

6. themacca

Hey genius ponderous is different to what it was before. Ponderous now just makes abilities cost +1 ap it is not nearly the same as it was before.

7. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I actually like seeing decks in their best form, or near that. Especially when played by top players. It's interesting to watch AND it is a pretty good measure of the maximum potential a certain theme/decktype has.
    Is Blood truly OP? I dunno. But I feel like watching Tiny play it would give a more reliable idea than a bunch of forum posts from a community where half the people don't know what they're talking about and many of them are biased in a way that is hard to account for.

So yeah, I'd have given him the runes regardless of the outcome. With the condition that he played his best when using Blood.

8. themacca

I dont really think the best player in the game is a good way to measure how good something is.

9. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Pretty much, yeah. :D:D:D

10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

was wondering this too.

11. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Attack ability specifically. Teleport, Heal Champ, etc are uneffected.

12. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Still a dumb idea and broken. Ponderous makes tortuns barely playable so you think handing out ponderous to opposing champs would be okay....

13. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Stop

14. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

surprised no one tried to nerf globe of deception with all the relocate blood its really OP