We Need Corpse Back

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Aug 30, 2014.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Well let me put on my expansion hat and expansion staff and use my expansion cannon to shoot myself to expansion land where expansions grow on trees.

Dagda likes this.
  2. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

That attitude tho xD

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

And you're still an idiot. If the greens could summon an expansion they would have done. They're not that idiotic, I would hope. I get that you don't like me, but at least use the little brain you have left.

You're so set on trying to disagree with everything I say that you don't realize how much of a ****** you are. I just agreed that an expansion would be awesome, but that it takes time. WHICH IS Firking SAYING THAT THE GREENS CAN'T DO Firking MAGIC. Which would imply that I feel for them/know it requires work.

But your ******** brain read my post as you wanted to and ignored what I actually said, because I couldn't possibly agree with the Greens for once, huh. As I said before, you're a genuine idiot.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

you should play hearthstone burn. it lets you be a **** just by hitting the emote button. would save you a lot of typing.

SaintKiwi and Lushiris like this.
  5. hsssh

hsssh The King of Potatoes

Hard to say that any dev was better than the other, game always had problems, they were just shifted from one side to another when new dev would come.

6. Nemorga

Nemorga I need me some PIE!

Just read the title and thought "Oh, my! That guy goes to my ignore list right now"

Etherielin, SPiEkY and PhdNiceGuy like this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Tried it, dunno.

8. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

So, I guess this is the time to slowly loosen the grip of our hands on this thread and let it follow it's own road to page 20

9. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Can you expand on this thought a little

10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

No can't do, muggle.

11. ArcticNine

ArcticNine Member

----------------------- Hawk was best dev ---------------------------

12. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

If I remember correctly, hawk wasnt a developer. He did other shady things I thought.

13. ArcticNine

ArcticNine Member

when he took over for a bit, that one month of glory. <333

14. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

BurnPyro you've turned into a complete joke, before when you'd 'troll' it would be slightly amusing. But lately you've seemed to have slipped into the bowels of the internet with MMRV/BWT/PEDE.. It's sad man, you lost your ways...

---- This game does horrible things to people's minds... It's like a maddening disease, that attacks not only the brain but the hearts of the people who play it.
    It consumes your moral fiber, and replaces it with endless nerd rage.. The Cure for PoxNora is out there, please donate now.. Or just dumb a bucket of ice on your head. We'll call it even.

jeeperz2 and Lushiris like this.
  15. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I don't know which cat I killed in this thread, but cool. It's weird to think that people think I've changed, when I have been the same as I have always been.

16. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Liked for all the cool analogies, my kind of post.

Anyway, it's not unknown that as a troll wannabe I'm more than often in conflict with Burn's opinions in the forums(read: enjoy annoying him), so it'd be natural for me to agree with you Karma.

However, I 'm bound to agree that he hasn't changed. The forums are different now(although they've been like this before) due to fewer peopple posting and the increasing lack of relevant issues.

So, with this drought of interesting game related topics, people will come to the forums expecting them to be the oracle of pox knowledge they(kind of) normally are, only to find people like ragic, burn, baskitkase and me(very few examples) doing nothing but useless "witty" commentaries over already useless threads.

I can't define in a few words what compels me to keep coming to these forums, but I believe it's the same reason it brings most people here, including burn.

But what I do know is that (unconciously(if this word even exists)) we are trying to keep these forums alive, so even though even I don't like burn's moronic "because you are dumb and I'm smart" posts, I believe(deep down) that in the end the benefit might be greater as it will mean the forums were kept alive.

Maybe I'm being too ominous for such a shallow topic, but I prefer going over everything I know to avoid posting useless crap(despite the fact I'll still do it anyway, but hopefully in a smaller scale).

But yeah, it's just my crazy opinion over something completely game unrelated as forum behavior could be...

But anyways, to those who read, thank you once more.

DarkJello likes this.
  17. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

KKKK, this was amusing. So if Im on the "bowels of the internet" for bashing poor management decisions, you must be in there as well for being incredibly bad at this game even after all these years.
    Am I doing this right?

18. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

While it was largely a joke aimed at the negativity you "cats" have been passing around. Drop the yarn ball and step back a minute Pede, who cares if I'm bad, that's like.. Your opinion, man. Let's give poxnora over to the crew who thinks they know best, let's watch poxnora turn into a digital version of the French Revolution.

DarkJello likes this.
  19. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Hahaha, ok then, no harm done. When you said "your opinino, man", you just emphasyzed the point of my post: it is just your opinion, man, or better, the way you perceive things.
    I dont want to "give poxnora over to the crew who thinks they know best", I want Gedden to know best, it is pretty simple acctually. In case he cant do it due to time constraints, then Im under the opinion he should choose 2 or 3 guys (could be Xirone, you and Gabriel, for all I care, or DMR, Burn and Nid, for example), and not 8 different biased people to balance it for him. I think this council format is bad.
    It is pretty simple acctually, Im not doomsdaying the game nor I want it to die - this game helped get through one of the toughest times of my life, and Im forever grateful for it.
    However, when I see crappy patch notes I will bash hard until this council model is done with.

20. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This is a groundbreaking day where you took your condescending nature and actually made a post I didn't just breeze over, I 100% agree. Gedden needs to figure out poxnora, the council isn't going to be the above all solution that all you peasants need to bow down to, at the very least we help assist this old husk of a game.
    I'm right there with you dude I grew up on poxnora and it's sad to see it in this state, again. But petty back and forth bullshit has to stop, your opinion in no way is greater than mine, and visa versa. Thats the simple truth. Maybe in the future, if there is one. We can somehow be amicable about these things. *shrugs*

Etherielin and DarkJello like this.