Where have all the Skeezick Gone?

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by MrCharles, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

Magnetize sucks now because you have to target a champ and it has a small radius from there.

You wont really need anything outside of Tornado for relic tech when you have Trigger

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  2. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Untitled.jpg

This is my old Skeezick deck, was fun with all the Initiative and Reinforcement. Havent played it since i stopped playing, been about a year i think. Probably could do with updating a little.

What upgrades do people run on Blackguard? He has good options. I take Relic Guardian and Skeez Rebel for cheap build personally. Reflex and Counter would make him almost immune to melee. Glorious Leap seems aight. Regen 3 is a viable option too. Im always conflicted about what to take.

Edit: @MrCharles If you like stealth shenanigans then run a Skeez Filcher and a Forbidden Fruit. Can win you a game with a well timed Fruit kill.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    mightychin likes this.
  3. Voidtrain

Voidtrain I need me some PIE!

I like relic guardian and glorious leap on him. He becomes very difficult to kill this way.

mightychin likes this.
  4. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

I usually run one of the Blackgaurds for the cheapest and the other with a glorious leap.

I like your idea. Filcher/Forbidden Fruit cheapo kills coming up soon.