Why can't I attack enemy NPC shrine sometimes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SchitZen GiggleZ, Jun 6, 2017.

1. SchitZen GiggleZ

SchitZen GiggleZ New Member

I don't understand. There have been a few games that I have lost because it won't let me attack the enemy NPC shrine in the story mode. Like I'll attack it, nothing will change in my character status etc and then the next turn I can't attack the shrine until I've basically wasted a turn and it's the next turn.

2. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

A good chunk of the campaigns have alternate win conditions and the NPC's shrine is Impervious to damage.

3. SchitZen GiggleZ

SchitZen GiggleZ New Member

Ya but it wasn't anything like that. I was just doing Solo Campaign Classic> Trials of the protectorate 1/4 on normal diff. I dunno what causes it. I'll be hitting it just fine then randomly I can;t attack it for a round. Like i got the shrine down to 26 hp then I couldn't atk. No status change to my champion no new spells cast from NPC so i just skipped turn. It let me atk next round and the round after that I couldn;t atk again. I lost because I got it down to 6 hp and it wouldn;t let me atk then the NPC killed my shrine :( I had it happen to me on 2/2 daily yesterday, the one that spawn a ton of "forgot NPC champion name" in the lava place as well. I almost lost because of it but managed to pull it out.