Building a FAQ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It should not be Weeks, and Days would be a worst case situation. We don't want to be any more specific than that in the event something unforeseen happens.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Usually for these types of transitions,

I'm not speaking for Desert Owl Games, but for these types of transitions, the goal is usually to have people transferring within the day, and have everyone transferred within the month. At worst, I've seen it take a week to have people start transferring over, but that's usually pretty rare.

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Thanks. The ballpark is all I needed :)

4. NakedAmerica

NakedAmerica The King of Potatoes

Are there any immediate plans to initiate the growth of the player base as soon as we switch over?

5. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

will I still be able to buy poxnora vouchers in store(not online) in Australia when DOG takes over? also what quantitees will I be able to buy vouchers in and where will I be able to buy them?

6. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

How many of the harby owls will we get? 1 per faction?

7. Lantharon

Lantharon The King of Potatoes

My email account for Pox Nora is no more active. Will I have troubles transferring my account?

8. Groggolo

Groggolo New Member

What will I be able able to buy with gold on March 6th? Are there any plans to add more gold purchasable items in the near future, if so what?

9. KTCAOP

From the other two posts that I am seeing. Gold will mostly be used for packs, in terms of individual runes, you can liquify your runes you get from buying packs to gain nora shards that you can then use to craft other runes.

Also - 150k's will be discontinued and probably wrapped into the packs, though we are curious about the other 300k, 500k, and others.

This is how I interpreted the posts. Am I that far off?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
  10. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

What kind of payment methods will you work with? will phone payment be one of them?

11. IceNorth

IceNorth Devotee of the Blood Owl

I read somewhere that they'll first make game more new player friendly and work on removing bugs etc for first 3-4 weeks at least

U will be able to buy packs and boxes for gold, as well as most campaigns and avatars. Every pack should come with a token too i think. There will be competitive decks unlockable for gold too, but u will not be able to change them or trade runes from them, so that DOGs will be able to make them same for all players and change them if needed. Tickets might be purchaseable for gold too, still unknown. Think that is all i found reading the forums.

12. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

How come this forum doesnt have a little icon?
    Could you add one?

13. Aleswick

Aleswick Member

Will profiles reset, or will they remain as they are? Can you change your player name when you transfer your account or is it locked? Is there a profile edit to where you can design your own profile or is going to be set like SoE had it?

14. Aleswick

Aleswick Member

Sorry about multi-questions but they all along the same question... just a bit more detailed of what Im trying to find out..

15. KTCAOP

=> Redirected

From what they last said, the profile name will be retained. We'll see if we are allowed to change names later.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
  16. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

Thoughts on 2v2? It was launched without putting in much thought and testing giving rise to OP combos and torture :eek:

17. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

Forum related, What are the rules regarding bumping a thread?

18. Senshu

If you are referring to store bought SOE Game Cards, they will no longer work for Pox Nora. All station cash will no longer be applicable after the transition because Pox Nora will no longer be an SOE property.

19. Senshu

Try not to do a (Bump) if the thread has been inactive for less than a month. If you feel like you have something to add to the conversation, which will also bump it up, then go ahead. Don't try to force an old thread to stay alive.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  20. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

what I meant to ask is will desert owl games still sell store bought game cards(not soe ones) in Australian stores?(not online)