Discussion: Patch Notes November 13th 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Nov 13, 2014.

1. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

NJ keep going and just leave Bonewing alone

Thank you

2. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

You're not mistaken. Fairy Flight in its current form is a net nerf due to the loss of EHP. The entire point of downgrading from Flight was to increase the HP:Nora ratio of Fairies. Unfortunately, reducing EHP and Nora costs at the same time does little to change the HP:Nora ratios.

3. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I've always been of the opinion that boots on the ground are better then nora saved.

even if you are right and we did nora calculations proving that their survivability is no different then before the fact that they cost less is still in and of itself better then before as now in the long term you can get more champs out with the nora saved.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

This was my initial theory. Fae are still terribly underwhelming. Not sure where to go from here. More melee fae are in dire need.

5. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

The hotfix I believe was to fix a bug with Ancestral Avenger and the Gargoyles statue form.

6. geeohhdee

geeohhdee Well-Known Member

Why does the witches' hourglass not have sands of time anymore? just that forsaken exploit thing?

7. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Well the way I see the new ability on AA is the you attack and go incorporeal, so if your opponent has no source of magic dmg out he outright cant fight it, where before you could at least kite and sneak in a hit each turn.
    Which makes it even more of a bullshit wite the eater spell where he just cant get hit ever now, but then again I might be reading it wrong.
    Also nerf to pimpspawn and no nerf to elven bard makes me sad.

8. LordRahan

LordRahan Devotee of the Blood Owl

Thanks for the patch DoG!

Where do I report the bug for this patch?

Stitched relic is not spawned when stitched champs die!

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

LordRahan, I saw a Corpse Golem die and he left a remains.

10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I find it strange nobody mentions the ready being removed from arctic and only 2 ST champs having a speed increase.

I don't know much about balance, but what I saw in the general patches and UD is that there were no bad changes (only in good direction or lateral changes). With demon shield again +5 nora I really hope UD will get new anti ranged options.

11. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I am far too lazy to look at all the ST Champs and examine their speed, but if I recall SP has the most 5 speed champs with IS in 2nd place. I think that was prevamp though, so not sure.

12. 0ryuk0

0ryuk0 I need me some PIE!

Is False Orders fixed?

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

expect to see more st champs get speed increases in the future, as is their is a limit to how many changes we can make at a time.

14. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

So if you have a worm/arthropod exclusive deck, your deployment zone will be forever expanded.
    I have tested this and even when my champ with Necrosis dies, my deployment zone never shrink back.

Necrosis also works with killing relic, not sure if this is new or not.

They also removed the restriction which Necrosis will only trigger if deployed in shrine deployment zone. So you could deploy Necrosis champion on font now and benefit from it and they could die, and the shrine deployment will still be out there.

This seems really powerful

15. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Here's my problem. We wait a month after Steam...who knows how long it was prior to Steam and we get this version of "balance?" Look at the Skywing Imperator and the dozens of other runes that were not balanced towards playability but balanced AWAY from it even more! This is pretty rough. I had higher hopes for all of this but it appears we are going down by the helm and need an S.O.S. call.

They buffed/balanced ****** fairies for crying out loud! WTH?
    My precious Skywings will just have to remain in the box I suppose.

Burn, you have my full permission to carry on any and all negative posts!

I would almost rather listen to this than play Pox in its current status:

Sunutsu likes this.
  16. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

So if skywings got targeted for buffs and fairies got collateral nerfs that would be ok?

17. Bondman007

Just an example bro. You as a UD player ought to know how badly that faction is messed up. Boks anyone? How's Korona these days?
    And for the record I don't like fairies. I really don't like playing dark elves and that seems to be the only remotely playable things in UD.
    But w/e. Its more than Skywings...go look at 90% of the legendary runes and even exotics...they bad bruh.

18. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

No, but how KF, one of the most OP factions right now get a theme buffed?

19. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Korona is fine. Boks have never been a theme, though I do have some ideas for that. I don't know what UD you've been playing but many different decks are viable - including now bleed decks who were buffed this patch.

I might have done it differently if I was in charge of KF. But some KF outliers were hit, and karma has every right to want to improve bad themes as well as nerf stuff.

WraithxxV and SPiEkY like this.
  20. Bondman007

I will try and check out bleed now with an open mind. It was always my FAVORITE UD theme before it was butchered in the revamp. So, I will go check it out without rage this time. But honestly, if you are going to try and tell me that UD was full of options before, (and has many more now) I'm gonna be a little concerned for your sanity. I suppose many players think its fun to play with rare and lower runes and that omitting anything exo and above is fine other than the undercosted heros. I like playing with exos and limiteds.
    Oh, I do add minotaurs to the list of playable themes. So dark elves and minos....bleh

EDIT: Ok, so how exactly is bleed better? Because of one random buff to make the mistress a poor man's Bloodguard? How about this? BUFF the dang Bloodguard! =/ They don't even have a rune with relocate bloodball! (And if you say seeker I'm gonna scream) Geez

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014