(NEW) Next Patch Feedback Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by yobanchi, Nov 20, 2014.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Because for a faction like FW which has a lot of 5 speeds and very few champs over 6 speed being able to generate ap is a pretty huge deal.

2. thunderrr123

thunderrr123 The King of Potatoes

That is exactly why I want Bazaar to not be hit by this.

3. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

nice organization. i am a fan of eye of serken having detection. I see what you are doing with xulos, and i dunno how it makes me feel.

4. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i really hope we get a UD/FW split vampyre to improve vamps and blood bg for ud
    also liches ?

5. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

I might be way late with this but zombie plague overwrites stitched remains, when it feels like a "swarm" ability and feels really lame when timmy can shut down my entire bg unless I can get close enough to FR him.

Netherzen likes this.
  6. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

So you think the 1 of only counters to stitched should be reworked to accommodate your build? Zombie Plague is only on 2 champs how many times have you come across either 1 in a match?
    are you playing a split - there's Bane Shift, Banish, Eye for an Eye and at least 5 other spells in UD as well in the FW inventory there's Darkmarsh Blackstaff as for the other factions they usually have a cleanse spell or champ

Last edited: Jan 15, 2015
  7. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Zombie plague could go to summons instead of real champs. For some reason the revamp missed them when swarm was modified.

8. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

It is a hard-counter. it didn't stop terrain stabiliser from being reworked because it messed up aquatics.

Netherzen likes this.
  9. OriginalG1

Council member yobanchi, will that patch go through as this expansion drops or shortly after?

10. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Not patch related as much as future possibilities, but here are some possible Sustain abilities that I feel could improve gameplay.

For anyone not familiar with Sustain: X (http://poxbase.com/ability/1599)

Sustain: Bleed
    A good Vampyre support ability. Triggering bleed can be difficult in vamps atm as the upgrade is actually a tough choice and your "Bleeders" are limited. Having this ability would let your support allow for bleeding on demand. Blood balls also have a lot of synergy with other abilities, so this sustain would mesh well. It can also be cast on enemies to make them create a blood ball next to any units they hit. This is a great defense for vampyres against ranged units. So... this ability would have a ton of uses.

Sustain: Subsume
    Again, a good double use. First, the ability would fare much better as something sustained on a target, rather than stuck on a specific champion. That way it gets used more tactically. Secondly, you can cast this on an enemy when they are decaying for extra damage.

Sustain: Berserker
    Use on an ally for increased damage. Use on an enemy to cap their AP with Careless.

I think, Sustain: X abilities would need to be changed to "Target non-sustained champion within 7 spaces gains X and is Sustained until this ability is used again or this unit leaves play."

Anyone else got some Sustain ideas? Just thinking it's a nice support mechanic that could see a lot more use.

m007kuzya and OriginalG1 like this.
  11. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Sustain berserker lol
    that never work berserker 1 pretty useless

12. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Not sure about that.

It would be +2 damage on demand on an ally.
    On an enemy you would throw it on for the AP loss, letting them gain the +2 damage and lose chances at double attacks.

Still, if you can think of better dual use sustain possibilities, let me know, kind of the point :p

13. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Serf to the djinn is basically sustain berserker. While one unit is close to another, the first gain berserker, but in this case we're talking about the rank 2 and +1 dmg.

Last time I checked, most SP players considered it to be a bad ability. Personally, having played with hyaenids for a while, I tend to agree, careless is just too much of a drawback for some damage and +1 range.

I don't think if something have changed on the couples months I have been away, but somehow I doubt it.

14. yobanchi

@OriginalG1 With a new lead designer comes different ways of using the council. This suggestions feedback thread is basically on hiatus until after the release of Ronin which will include a lot of stuff.

So much so that this thread will probably change dramatically along with how feedback is gathered for the future.

My personal plan at the moment is to let Ronin Drop and then probably focus on each theme in their own thread.
    This way we can flush out some targeted feedback.

As for the current patch don't feel like all that discussion has gone to waste (PUN!) as some of the more non-theme related things are still brought to attention to some extent.

Once Pox is on a more stable timeline I would imagine themes and runes get fixed at a decent clip.

OriginalG1 likes this.
  15. OriginalG1

Thank you for your response sir.

16. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Well this was a waste of time ;)

17. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Nah, next patch, not next expansion. =P

18. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Yea, let's pray for that

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Also, can we get Statue of Xulos moved up to a higher priority fix? As far as bugs go, an entire rune straight up not working is pretty bad.

20. yobanchi

Is it still not working?

I know the coven thing was fixed.