Cactuar Crate - Ronin Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Jan 20, 2015.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I wish backlash can hit the real source of soultapped instead of the soultapped champion.

PhdNiceGuy likes this.
  2. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

A quick request:
    Supressing Fire reads "This champion makes a free attack against any enemy units moving into its range. This ability triggers once per turn.", however it has a weird interaction with stealth whereupon the ability triggers and no attack is made, this seems somewhat counter-intuitive so could it either NOT trigger when a stealthed champion passes through the area or trigger and actually do damage as the champion passes through?

SlickDragon and Sealer0 like this.
  3. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

Making fury basic attacks only kinda misses the underlying issues to me. First, fury says it should only proc when an opposing champ is attacked but is bugged to proc off both opposing and friendly. This would already help the issue a lot.

Second, I think auras being an attack has got to be one of the most confusing things in Pox. Imagine being new to the game, reading the text of Final Word, and thinking to yourself "Hm ok, well if I position my aura champ here, I can kill that way, and avoid procin last word! Whoaaaaaaaa what the ..." What would we lose if auras just weren't counted as attacks?

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Fury states that it gives the bonus due to damaging foes, not attacking foes. The friendly interaction is a bug. I agree with your assessment of auras, they shouldn't be attacks, and thus could bypass final word.

I really think fury should just proc once per damage source. Aura hits 3 enemies, +1 dmg. Bomb hits 4 enemies, +1 dmg. Attack once and damage an enemy with an aura, +2 dmg.

5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

My opinion is that it should be basic attacks only.

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Just to clear things up, as of the midterm patch, Auras are not coded as attacks anymore.

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Backlash damaging shrines for nora generation by spells is a good idea!

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

9. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Heaven forbid there ever be a way to proactively use Backlash.

Netherzen, SlickDragon and Sealer0 like this.
  10. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

I am not sure if you know what your talking about.

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

12. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Huh, I seem to remember getting swarmed via aura after patch. Maybe it is just my memory.

13. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Its quite simple backlash damaging the opponents shrine for marsh song would be a good idea, unless of course you play FS then that would be a terrible idea.

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

@Sokolov Could the SL Font bonus be fixed so it isn't useless on champs with Regen 3?

Ohmin likes this.
  15. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Honestly, that would almost certainly just make those spells unplayable. If that is the goal, then they should just redesign the spells to do something else entirely.

16. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Unholy tomb says hi.

17. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

no it doesn't. The change wouldn't affect it and is certainly not shoebox now.

Mausini likes this.
  18. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

They can be changed to only do sthing like 30% dmg to shrines, with a minimum of x. It's adjustable.

19. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

In the sense thats its completely screwed by backlash,yes.

20. Strings

Strings Devotee of the Blood Owl

Run the mason dude. Total meta include.