Buffs for Next Patch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

IS: Perhaps something can be done with Griffin Rider? He's brutally expensive at his minimum cost, 76n, especially when one considers this build, Barrage 1/Bastion of Mobility, has one of the components currently sitting on the Griffin Perch.
    If you build him with Tailwind he's 84n minimum for a bloody poor champion that now lacks the ap to really stack on the Tailwind triggers.

Also following the Barbarian Archer change he's strictly lacklustre. Not sure what to do with him sadly.

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Oh.

Toxic Anuran, and Myx Sandsnipe deserve some name tags. Like....

3. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Ok, gonna leave this here as well then:

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Give him rend.

I also agree that Smite Enemy should get buff. I really dig @Markoth's suggestion.
    Also, Dwarven Windfury could use some changing up.

IMAGIRL likes this.
  5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

People around here be like: "Here Sok, I have a ton of wonderful suggestions".
    Sok (thinking to himself): "Damn, so many things got posted, my head is about to explode".
    Sok to players: "Here guys, Im using your suggestions".
    Players afterwards: "OMG this is overbuffs, shoebox plz!!"

Repeat cycle.

Tarathil and Etherielin like this.
  6. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Some old ideas (cost adjusted with the new ability/stat set)...

- KF -
    Dusk Druid - Attack: Psychic, RNG 2-3 added to base; Escape to U1 with Cloak

- UD -
    Deep Elf Temptress - U1: Charm 3, Fluorish, Abash; U2: Grand Entrace, Paralyze, Distract
    Deep Leviathan - SPD to 6; U1: Flame Armor 1/2/3; U2: Burn 1, Fire Aura 2, Amplify Fire
    Demonologist - Remove Ritual and Swarm, range to 3-5; U1: Swarm DE, Summon Imp 1, Motivate: Unholy; U2: Life Drinker, Bleed, Pawn

- FS -
    Death Lily - Rapid Attack removed, Dragging Attack to base, Multi 1 replace DA on U2.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Lets rework a classic - Smite Enemy
    Reference for those who want it.

Beat you to it by 14 minutes. XD \/

8. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

I expect at best 1 in 20 suggestions to be used.

9. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

For SP:
    Razorback is a tank that has no ability to force enemies to target him, perhaps antagonize to force direct targeting, or something like Unleash to give him both threat-range and damage potential to make him more of a threat.

Overlord, with 5spd and Planar Bound, has Surge: Moga become damn superfluous due to his low ability to actually use that damage, perhaps an ability with more utility would be appropriate?

Punisher is just damn weird.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2015
  10. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

Miss the UD thread. Added an idea for Demonologist (it's quite bad atm).

11. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Shimmering Wings : -4 nora

BurnPyro, Etherielin, Sirius and 2 others like this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

At most, please.

13. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

pretty much what i meant by at best. we agree.

SPiEkY likes this.
  14. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Recent Threads:
    Smite Enemy - Paladin Spell
    Wind Generator - Griffins Relic (Thread still kinda going on)

Paladins - (Champ redos though I really would love to see Inquisition changed)

15. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

MY MAIN request would be

Draksar Legionnaire - he can be cool rune - he fits Draksar style well, first of all i would love to see Violent on him he is just 8 dmg base, atm he is a bit overcosted.

Draksar Consulate - remove annex so she can be cheeper

Serpentor Ardent - Fear is not needed, 8 dmg is a bit to low, he is 6 spd.
    What i would expect - Cost reduction and fear changed into something more usefull.

Homicidal Thug - i would love to see Violent at him.

Priest of Fury - overcosted for what he does.
    I would like to see him flexible in pure Draksar decks, he is only runable in fire decks atm. ( and cleansing flame would be welcome in Drakies )

Skywing Patrol - overcosted.

Draksar Master - a lil bit nora cost reduction ? like -3 nora ?

Draksar Broodqueen - she need her AP gen back !

Broodguardians - unrunable at their state atm

i listed mainly overcosted units here.

AND YES I KNOW WE HATE DRAKSARS ATM. ( but keep in mind most of Draksar Decks atm consist of like 5 core units and thats all. )

Spell Buffs- Ambush - MAKE IT WORK like Waylay but summon Drakie Footman OR Add 3 nora refound for each draksar at field

16. Oxyous

Oxyous The King of Potatoes

I wouldn't mind see some of the older Savage Tundra runes get an update. Champions you may have never seen in play like; Snow Rhea, Wizened Wren, Glacial Rhino, and Ice Wurm. Maybe even some older spells like Retreat and Soul Frost.

I could see Wren go towards more of a spell/support type character (kind of like he is now, but better), while Rhea be more of a quick font grabber and general harasser (maybe with some stealth and detection).

I have good ideas for Retreat and Soul Frost that I would like to share as well.

Retreat
    35 nora
    Targeted owned champion gains Leap 3, Retreat 1, and Mobility for one turn. This spell refunds 3 nora for each friendly Jakei within 4 space of the target, up to a maximum of 15.

Soul Frost
    40 nora
    All friendly champions within A.O.E of 3 gain Frightful Blows and Fear 2 for 3 turns. If the champion already has one of these abilities, they gain Psychological Warfare for 1 turns.

TeaScholar likes this.
  17. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

^either of these changes would be horrifying.

18. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Keep in mind, as always, that stat/ability changes are much more likely to receive traction than entire re-designs.

Etherielin, Baskitkase and kalasle like this.
  19. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

What do you mean exactly by receive traction?
    sorry I am not familiar with this expression.

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Inquisition: 8 Nora (+2 from current) - At the end of your turn, the closest opposing champion within 6 spaces becomes Branded for 4 turns. While this champion is in play, opposing champions that are Branded have Faithless.

newsbuff, Tarathil, Queegon and 8 others like this.