Heroes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

attack: psychic, u mean?

Apparently, hero equips will be no more on this patch, and I feel like Psychic ain't a theme on ST >_>

EDIT: nevermind, it's a split equip

maybe we can go this way:

Equiped champion gains attack: frost and chill 3, if the equiped champion already have attack: frost, it gains attack: psychic and soultap instead

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Equipment that grants a basic attack can be very powerful. There are a number of champs without one that benefit greatly.

3. Djangoguy

I feel that the DoT is more powerfull than the attack itself, but you might be right, what if we add the clausule
    "equips only a champion with attack basic: frost or psychic"?

this way shardseer will be pretty cool with 2 DoTs but with a 45 nora investiment

4. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

I love Kl'zik but I'd never give her the greaves since demon shield is better. I'd like to see the greaves support the Web aspect of Spiders.

Spinner's Greaves
    40 Nora
    Equipped Champ gaines Race: Arthropod and Weave Web. If equipped champ already had Race: Arthropod then it gains Hunter: Ensnared.

If we don't want to code a new ability then we could do Pull perhaps and put the cost back at 35.

5. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

Still looking for more feedback on this, I put a lot of thought into it.

Djangoguy likes this.
  6. Djangoguy

interesting, but it seems like an Emperor with a plus
    Btw, -3 DMG is 6 nora less

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I think there's merit to the idea, tho I am not feeling the double breath thing, especially in a faction with the Imperator already.

8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If SL is going to have another double breath champ, I'd vote for the return of skeezick alchemist.

Skeezick likes this.
  9. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

use the spells, breath of ash is good and so is orb of protection

and if you're smart enough, use dark pact.

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Orb of Protection and Mindslicer Obelisk both work. Depending on your particular setup, the Obelisk can punish opponents more than you'd think. Ponderous is a full 10 nora.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Authyrtyr

Authyrtyr The King of Potatoes

Obelisk is really good bc there aren't any spiders with 4 range. Also, a decent chunk of the spiders are also demons so demon shield is a totally viable option. Something I go over in my guide.

SPiEkY likes this.
  12. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

a thread about heroes....and @mw24 win/loss ratio....man again enough with yur firking ego...I'm gonna report every single off topic thinkg you have in EVERY single thread...make your own forum about how good you are but stop postin gin every damn thread about stuff irrelevant for the topic!!!

Pedeguerra likes this.
  13. busaap

busaap New Member

I like the idea of the chillshard, however it would need a cost reduction I feel, 45 is a lot of nora to invest on 1 champ for such an effect

14. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Heroes 1x per BG

for SL i would love to see them work in "themes" other then Dragons or Meta.

also

Fallen Draksar for SPLIT rune 2013/2014/2015 !!!

15. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

My thought exactly: 1 hero per bg.
    1 problem, and you actually found it alrdy :p
    Dragons have 3 hero's which they want in a bg. So you'd have to nerf 2 of them and remove hero from them. That seems a bit over the top. Maybe you could give the hero dragons something like: familiarity: 2 Champions with the ability Hero and race dragon are aloud in a bg

16. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Why do all 3 have to be for the dragon theme? Just make one the hero of the dragon theme and the other two can be heroes for other themes. Vindrax could be Draksar hero, Valdac could be Dragon Hero, and Vex could be most annoy ability Hero. Done.

17. Djangoguy

Change "dragon" to "dragonkin" on heroes' descriptions, voilá

18. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Cant rob a hero from its hero status. But thats just me.
    (if there is a definite reason why other races should have more heroes, you could make it familiarity: Race)

learnedone likes this.
  19. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

For moragen the lost I like the idea of having hymn, zombie herder, and war cry 1 as an upgrade path.

2nd upgrade could be depression, dread, repulsion.

20. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

i think only one champ should have herder otherwise it become really annoying all the herder abilities are OP