The AI trying to cap a font with a manic champ

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, May 28, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Best troll I've ever seen in my life

Paladin, Pattn199, newsbuff and 6 others like this.
  2. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

I had that this morning with Deep Elf Fanatic. After about 3 attempts, the AI seemed to give up and sent the fanatic after my champs instead (not actually capturing the font with anything else).

A few turns later, the AI tried again to capture the font... with another Deep Elf Fanatic. :D

mortal ix, soulmilk, Qucas and 4 others like this.
  3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

And remember that daily that use to deploy in the chasm?

They "fixed" it by making the champions all flying instead of actually solving the problem. :rolleyes:

4. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Sadly Skrimish still have this problem.

@Gedden can we get another AI update since sok/moles/wraith handle most of the other design/coding.

5. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Now now ladies and gentlemen. Now isn't the time to start complaining over free gold. Instead of working to fix easy dailies, we should fix the Serkan daily. I hate that freaking daily so much. I don't have problems on it once I get started, but definitely frustrating non the less.

Pixyrus likes this.
  6. vipoid

Which Serkan daily? Aren't there a few?

7. Kharon

No, only one Serkan daily. Serkan has 1-7 range with a bunch of health, tons of debuff moves and pretty decent damage. He also if I remember has a damage shield for melee champs. Pretty frustrating indeed.

8. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Solitary garu

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Make a circus deck with Solitary Garu/Obelist of Foresight/Time Slip/Righteous Deflection/Reclaim, alternatively lots of Soul Strike and more Time Slip

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I find it funny to use Dark Knights against him.....

11. vipoid

Ah, yes, that one. I do agree - that Serkan could do with losing some stuff. Escalation in particular makes him really silly.

12. Leogratz

Leogratz Devotee of the Blood Owl

On skirmish, the AI finds an lasher helm, and equips his champ with it...

13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's kinda like Heajmac trying to play without prenerf Galerider. Just ... doesn't... quite... work.

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    JellyBerry likes this.
  14. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

I hate the one with Akakios and Klzik. You just have to use the right stuff and if you don't have it...

15. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Just wondering would a champ with Final Word do the trick?

16. Kharon

No, the ability "Boss" doesn't allow insta-kills.

Poxpoints likes this.
  17. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Yeah, the K'lzik one really annoys me the most. Propagate on a 300 HP unit with Life Siphon and Surge is bonkers for most decks. You either run FW or rush the shrine before K'lzik starts 2-shotting things.

18. Dolcebrodude

Dolcebrodude The King of Potatoes

I have killed several bosses with Forbiden Fruit equiped champs. Or is that not an insta-kill?

19. vipoid

The AI keeps playing stuff like Impervious on my champs. No objections there. :D

Or you could do what I do - play Elves and use Reclaim. Centre the AOE under K'lzik and the AI usually won't move her off it.

20. mortal ix

mortal ix I need me some PIE!

With every boss battle you have issues with.. use one or two dummy champ for the boss to follow while you go around and nuke down their shrine.