List of OP/Over efficient runes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beasts for life, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Beasts for life

Beasts for life I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
    Goyo likes this.
  2. DrSteve

DrSteve I need me some PIE!

For SL I would take out Hunchback and Cannoneer and put in Krikkenwing Alpha.
    For IS I would add Bouncer and Rock Eater. I also hate bastion but w/e, its mostly because warchief stone clan is a crazy ability for its cost.
    Quarry mark is better than Amareth's Lexicon for sure.
    Disagree on martyr and MLG being overefficient, and I think the foulest mushroom is just an overreaction to poison being good right now.

Agree on everything else I think, although there's certainly stuff missing like you said.

Bellagion and Goyo like this.
  3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

4. Beasts for life

Man forgot about chicken wing

5. DrSteve

Where do you trade in your likes for runes? I can't find that section

6. DrSteve

Cartel drug running funds spent on e-runez?

Lushiris likes this.
  7. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Foulest Mushroom is too good for its cost considering that it's tanky enough to drop for the AoE vuln and not get punished. Otherwise mostly agree.

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

nora miner is op
    nora mine is op

together they blow my mind
    with the rest of IS they blow my everything.

mw24 likes this.
  9. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

except noone runs nora mine that much nowadays

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I run 1.

11. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!

12. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

you're the few exceptions

13. Beasts for life

No I play ST, IS, and KF

14. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

15. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

guys foulest mushroom doesnt need a cost increase. choking aura just needs to stop being the most utterly ridiculous ability in the game

Anima26 and Xirone like this.
  16. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

But your a girl.

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

there is alot more than this. sapper is fine, it is just grant death nova that breaks it. The problem with semmir is keg toss giving too many debuffs and unlimited revel stacks. moga recruiter is fine. all hunter abilities need to be reworked. Idk about st semmir, doesn't seem as strong as people say, I think the effect of shattering it and giving it back for 6 or 7+ damage is too much though. Snaptooth crypt is fine but their racial is op on ranged units, their melees suck though. I think draksar hunchback is ok but idk if sapping armor should be on a regen unit. The problem with core and symbiot is the free ap from menace. Moga lord guard seems fine but first turn double deploys are not. polluted martyr was already nerfed to the ground.

18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

If Juggler had Train Death Nova instead of Grant Death Nova would it still be broken? I suspect not since Train Death Nova existed on Moga Boom Vendor for a while before Juggler was released and no one complained.

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I think the only problem with grant death nova is it stacking with sappers physical nova. outside of that it seems fine for the most part.

20. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I would add Transmission Relay, Quarry Mark, Endless Devotion, Grintmaw Bouncer, Providence and Elemental Vortex personally. Off top of my head anyway.