mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter.
      1. xaznsoulx likes this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        I don't like the warriors personally, teams like this winning makes me want to switch citizenship to somewhere possibly far far away. there has to be places with less bs than this.
        Jun 8, 2017
      3. xaznsoulx
        xaznsoulx
        Who's your team?
        Jun 8, 2017
      4. Markoth
        Markoth
        I am a Mavs fan but I love watching GS play. Last night was a hell of a game for both teams.
        Jun 8, 2017
    2. mw24
      mw24
      been waiting for next patch for like 10 years, expecting the worse, hoping for the best. I wonder what major catastrophe will go wrong next.
      1. Xiven likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mw24
        mw24
        if anyone needs to contact me do so indirectly to avoid suspicion, too many people communicating with each other can be seen as a threat by the government. I'm hiding in the attic until the worst is over, I would go in the basement but I think its haunted/cursed or something.
        Jan 19, 2017
      4. poinl
        poinl
        you ok?
        Jan 20, 2017
      5. Oregreen
        Oregreen
        Which brings me to my next point, do not smoke crack.
        Jan 20, 2017
    3. mw24
      mw24
      Wtf is up with these que times? I cant even get a game, ****. Please, somebody help :(. There has to be at least 1 evenly matched opponent.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        No UD mains pls, UD is cancer right now. The faction needs to be nerfed to the ground tbh.
        Jan 16, 2017
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        tbh I find UD to be one of the easier matchups with IS right now while Boundless Enthusiasm is banned.
        Jan 16, 2017
    4. mw24
      mw24
      the thought of a trump presidency is scarier than chucky, the nightmare on elm street, and the texas chainsaw massacre put together.
      1. Geressen likes this.
      3. mw24
        mw24
        @Bondman007 breaking written laws and being accused of doing so are 2 very different things. I'm not sure about Hillary Clinton but she is clearly the lesser of the 2 evils. You're probably gonna end up getting put to sleep like everyone else, trump doesn't need friends...
        Jan 12, 2017
      4. profhulk
      5. SireofSuns
        SireofSuns
        I'm guessing you read too many blogs.
        Jan 13, 2017
    5. mw24
      mw24
      Got a couple new assignments at work that don't exactly fit me but my bosses say its out of their hands. I know that's not the case, lol.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        sometimes being relatively young isn't so good, especially when your bosses are a bazillion years old and get bored and you happen to be a prime target to pick on for entertainment. -___- I feel like if I wasn't such a loner the trials of life would be easier to tolerate, its kinda painful atm...
        Jan 10, 2017
      2. nepyonisdead
        nepyonisdead
        look at it from a different angel ....if you prove yourself chances are theyll recognise you as an asset rather than an employee and offer you better positions. I know the above may not apply to ur case but sometimes when life gives you lemons change the menu
        Jan 11, 2017
      3. darklord48
        darklord48
        #MillennialProblems
        Jan 11, 2017
    6. mw24
      mw24
      I recommend starting an inquisition against the underdepths faction if it isn't brought under control within 24 hours. It's 12 o'clock ud.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        We are tired of playing against nothing but demons, where are the imps when you need them.
        Jan 2, 2017
    7. mw24
      mw24
      I have no friends because UD is broken. UD is ruining my life. Please help devs. The current state of UD is madness, this is unsustainable.
      1. mw24
        mw24
        I didn't mind UD players doing their own thing in the past prejudice is bad but the oppressed has become the oppressor, this is not acceptable and wont be tolerated. UD mains cannot be allowed to torment other players like this. There are 8 different factions not just UD.
        Jan 2, 2017
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        Play IS. Crush them.
        Jan 2, 2017
    8. mw24
      mw24
      UD is making the game almost unwinnable for the other faction mains & creating a toxic environment that should not be allowed to persist.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      I just want to say thank you to the players & devs who take the time to identify & eliminate the various bugs & glitches from the game.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        I am not mw24 anymore, I am the evil tyrant mw1st now(aka mw rex) and 2000 times more powerful.(and more evil) nerf stitched... maljaran is broken. that bs isn't balanced at all, this is getting ridiculous. ill be back, ima go get some beef jerky and play some yugioh cards with my bros. idk why I'm so hungry all the time, I thought I was eating right. some friends setup corndogs & Klondike bar ice cream for me.
        Dec 29, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        I gotta eat right cus I overdosed on vitamin d. I feel like I haven't had any food in years, I think I'm starving... Probably why I'm anorexic, bipolar, & hotheaded all the time(like 21-23 hours a week & every Saturday). omg I cant find any more food and my allergies are killing me. I was told honey worked for hay fever but it backfired & now I have cancer. buff magnus before he ends up fallen, stitched cheat o.O.
        Dec 29, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        he needs better synergy with the paladin theme, especially with the angels. magnus would synergize perfect with angels. he needs angel synergy before he dies... again. magnus has suffered enough, I don't think keeping him a stitched is a good solution. I'm just sayin. I would also consider giving him race human/elf his ears look kinda pointy imo, and a cooler mace would be great.
        Dec 29, 2016
    10. mw24
      mw24
      buff my runes pls.
    11. mw24
      mw24
      how is it possible that ballballer obtained 3000 rating 2months before midterms? wtf is this rating system?
      2. Willow
        Willow
        The recipe for 3k is making the cheesiest bg known to man and playing a thousand games like a no life fatty
        Oct 22, 2016
      3. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Besides tiny, who could beat me if i played voils and actually tried?
        Oct 23, 2016
      4. OriginalG1
        OriginalG1
        bber king, get wrek'd
        sp op
        Oct 23, 2016
    12. mw24
      mw24
      the 1 font fw map should not be in ranked rotation.
      1. GoldTiger
        GoldTiger
        Not as bad as 4font UD imo.
        Oct 22, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        things could always be worse I guess.
        Dec 29, 2016
    13. mw24
      mw24
      seism is still a major gamebreaking problem. and the 1 font fw map is terrible, especially since the fortify removal/avatar gutting.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        how do you play around getting your 45 nora relic destroyed from across the map by a 7-10 nora ability?
        Oct 18, 2016
      3. NevrGonaGivUup
        NevrGonaGivUup
        Put a cheaper/tougher relic in front of it.
        Oct 18, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        Lol
        Oct 18, 2016
    14. mw24
      mw24
      the ranked system is broken. the way icons are assigned is bad, the matchmaking/fq system is poor, and ratings are innacurate. @Ballballer
      1. Ballballer and aseryen like this.
      3. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        I mean you can look at who i played; its not like its a secret or anything. Only comment I would really have is that nobody is good, besides like 5 players. Most people dodge me as well.
        Oct 12, 2016
      4. IronStylus
        IronStylus
        how's it in thailand?
        Oct 12, 2016
      5. Ballballer
        Ballballer
        Not great atm
        Oct 13, 2016
    15. mw24
      mw24
      there are several major exploits being abused atm, equip/tainted statue decks, deep leviathan cataclysm/sea song, & conqueror fear reset.
      1. Markoth
        Markoth
        What makes Tainted Statue or Cataclysm an exploit deck?
        Sep 29, 2016
    16. mw24
      mw24
      i hear voter fraud is a major issue nowadays. im planning to vote once for each candidate in the upcoming election, that way i win regardles
      2. poinl
        poinl
        "win"
        Sep 28, 2016
      3. mw24
        mw24
        its a win/win situation, trumps gonna make america great again and if hillary wins we get bill and hillary as president.
        Sep 29, 2016
      4. poinl
        poinl
        I honestly just think trump will be more fun.
        Sep 29, 2016
    17. mw24
      mw24
      there are alot of good changes being made too but also some bad ones like i just mentioned.
    18. mw24
      mw24
      why the heck did they remove boost from jakei pupil? some of the decisions the devs make are just frustrating.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        they wont unless players convince them too.
        Sep 26, 2016
      3. IronStylus
        IronStylus
        I suggest you make a topic that aims to convince devs about it. And other changes you suggest. I would join the discussion.I think you're right on most things, but you need to argument with people.
        Sep 26, 2016
      4. mw24
        mw24
        alot of people on here dont like me so i get alot of backlash and not alot of support. convincing the devs isnt an easy thing because they dont really understand the games pvp that well and dont see alot of problems that would be obvious to most skilled players.(non bias non zealot players)
        Sep 26, 2016
    19. mw24
      mw24
      the new way icons are assigned is awful, you can't even tell what rating your opponent is. the point of an fq is to play against your rating
      1. Ballballer and IronStylus like this.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        everyone who plays the game getting the same icon just for playing the game is really dumb, this is supposed to be a competitive pvp game. i don't like the direction this is going at all.
        Sep 25, 2016
    20. mw24
      mw24
      fleshweaver witch is 86 nora, something is not costed right. She should be closer to 80 with her current build.(death charge/heal)
      1. GemmaXylia
        GemmaXylia
        "Insert rune here" is X nora. This doesn't suit me. It should cost Y number I pulled out of my hat with it's curren't build.
        Sep 23, 2016
      2. mw24
        mw24
        death charged isnt costed properly and he increased the cost of one of the witch's abilities for some strange reason. the champs not costed properly.
        Sep 24, 2016
      3. damnfoolishyeti
        damnfoolishyeti
        i mean he's sorta on the right path this time.
        Sep 24, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov