aseryen
Last Activity:
Nov 21, 2019 at 7:27 AM
Birthday:
December 13

Share This Page

aseryen

I need me some PIE!, Male

So bumping gets posts removed...ahh ok; go ahead and burn all the books. What’s the point of an open-digital forum if content is removed? Nov 17, 2019 at 8:54 AM

aseryen was last seen:
Nov 21, 2019 at 7:27 AM
    1. aseryen
      aseryen
      So bumping gets posts removed...ahh ok; go ahead and burn all the books. What’s the point of an open-digital forum if content is removed?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Markoth
        Markoth
        Simply posting "Bump" does nothing but clutter the forums with conversations that ended years ago. Most of the people in the threads are not even active anymore. If you do wish to revisit an old topic I would generally advise creating a new thread. Feel free to reference the old one with links, etc. but on topic discussions should be relevant to the people that are still active.
        Nov 17, 2019 at 9:24 AM
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I was going to reference the old thread but can’t now that it’s been archived and I don’t have permission to view it
        Nov 17, 2019 at 9:42 AM
      4. Markoth
        Markoth
        None of the threads have been removed. Only the individual bump posts within the threads.
        Nov 17, 2019 at 10:12 AM
    2. aseryen
      aseryen
      TiltFive has successfully been funded; Beta testing begins February 2020; who's looking forward to augmented 720rendered 1080pixel art?
      1. Goyo
        Goyo
        The trailer looks awful, I'm surprised by their successful campaign.
        Nov 10, 2019
    3. aseryen
      aseryen
      Those who are hyped for RIOTs new line of games, I hope you can get just as hyped for PoxNora receiving the same treatment.
      1. Bondman007
        Bondman007
        That's exciting! Oh wait, PoxNora is NOT receiving the same treatment...
        =P
        Oct 24, 2019
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Except it has been for years now
        Oct 24, 2019
      3. Heart
        Heart
        I just hope their hero shooter is good. I don't support Blizzard anymore, and paladins is trash.
        Nov 4, 2019
    4. aseryen
      aseryen
      Necroposting & Green Text...Ok. Enter the BloodOwl with Red Text!
      1. Etherielin
        Sep 3, 2019
    5. Etherielin
      Etherielin
      Stop giving me things to do.
      1. aseryen likes this.
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        Some day, I will have a moderator that won't abandon his server and I will love them. Keep up the good work you're doing, it is oddly inspiring.
        Sep 3, 2019
      3. Etherielin
        Etherielin
        Hire me and you'll have one. :p
        Sep 4, 2019
    6. Etherielin
      Etherielin
      I'll let you off with a warning but next time I'm going to punish you for this necroposting.
      1. xaznsoulx likes this.
      2. xaznsoulx
        xaznsoulx
        boo that man! booooooooo
        Aug 29, 2019
    7. aseryen
      aseryen
      I hereby claim my Forum Title as: Green
    8. aseryen
      aseryen
      There are more posts to display. View them?
    9. aseryen
      aseryen
      Here's to a better Pox!
    10. aseryen
    11. aseryen
      aseryen
    12. aseryen
      aseryen
      https://youtu.be/cPN3Fv2aJhE We can all get pretty heated, its ok I know Im right on that at least. Best part is it's cause were passionate!
    13. aseryen
      aseryen
      @Etherielin I need you to word a post for me since you are the authority on how we can speak...so it goes like this...
    14. aseryen
    15. Etherielin
      Etherielin
      Please do not post if all you're going to do is insulting others (this is based on your last few posts in general and new client sections), especially the ones, whose area of expertise does not cover the issues we're dealing with. Neither Senshu nor Sok have anything to do with doing QOL client fixes. Hop over to bug report forums and see what Sok's business is.
      1. Xiven likes this.
      2. Etherielin
        Etherielin
        Making your voice heard without being offensive towards the receivers goes a long way.
        Nov 27, 2017
    16. aseryen
      aseryen
      Looking for signs of intelligent life over at DOGZ but apparently balance trumps gameplay...and also winter is coming with Expansion 30
      1. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        do you prefer a bugged game, a patch that still has most of the bugs adding content that needs more patches, or to wait a little more and get rid of most bugs when you get new content that must be addressed? i think nobody (dogs first) are happy about the long waiting times. But most of the players who care about the game, are being patient because they understand this point. Please be one of us.
        Nov 27, 2017
      2. aseryen
        aseryen
        I find your stance to be less helpful than my negative reinforcement and me playing devils advocate. It is fine you are content with the content but I am not going to idly watch this game get neglected by people waiting for something the devs aren't even looking at. The squeaky wheel gets greased so the saying goes.
        Nov 27, 2017
    17. aseryen
      aseryen
      Honestly, I want to see @Sokolov @Senshu @TheBeeKing @AnyOtherGreen @AnyOtherPlayer screencap how they build a bg...but they won't
      1. OriginalG1 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        I'm playing devil's advocate to actually see what issues the devs run into and what it is they dislike/like about their own client. We may not have had a kickstarter campaign but this community deserves a lot more from the devs in regards to their thoughts and impressions.
        Nov 26, 2017
      4. aseryen
        aseryen
        I am one of the few that have made deck building videos btw, they are geared more towards PvE since PvP is dead atm.
        Nov 26, 2017
      5. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        its no sok's work to do that, their work might be to support somebody who does that, like gnomes or similars. Actually i have quite a lot of bgs and i think im a better builder than player so i thought i might do that kind of video soon...PvP is far from dead to be honest, try play it.
        Nov 27, 2017
    18. aseryen
      aseryen
      What is a (Rune)Checklist/Database/Manager and what are the magic words to get a preview of...something
      1. IPhoenixl likes this.
      2. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        the rune checklist/database/manager are tools to check the list of runes, see the data of all runes and manage them. Preview of the new expanion is in the thread "players made expansion", sokolov made a post with some of the runes of the exp. magic word, btw, is " soon (tm)"
        Nov 27, 2017
    19. aseryen
    20. aseryen
      aseryen
      Happy Holidays Everyone!
      1. Vash Dragneel likes this.
      2. MaruXV
        MaruXV
        which holidays? none here...
        Nov 24, 2017
      3. aseryen
        aseryen
        Thanksgiving here in the US. I should get a world calendar and start posting on other holidays as well.
        Nov 24, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13

Signature

My Stream: Twitch.tv/aseryen

YouTube: Aseryen