Deck the halls with decks.

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Anima26, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  2. Anima26

3. Anima26

One of my Boghopper decks focusing a little on water terrain. Tide Masters and Paladins are important.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  4. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Anima26 likes this.
  5. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

This is my best FS deck atm: https://poxbase.com/deck/ctOCugcXc5fC8NC5Zc17cawcqYcuQC8Bc1xs4_s3zs3Gs1OSxs2js4os3xr1tr6rWebeT

It's set up mainly for defensive, control-based play, using Turtle Riders and Giant Crustaceans to clog the front lines while Infiltrators and Sorcerers poke from safety. Voodoo Shamfie is my ace in the hole; drop him early for maximum Siphon potential and he becomes a beast. Hungry Mire is for clutch zoning plays, and along with Tortun Galesinger I can usually keep people where I want them. Then there's the usual slew of FS goodstuff: Pupil, Murky Depths, Expanded Reach, Lotus Alter, etc.

Anima26 likes this.
  6. Anima26

You run Turtle Rider...you are a hero JazzMan.
    On a side note, looks like the worst deck ive ever seen, lmao.

7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

You fail. Some of those runes are actually good.

8. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

Anima26 likes this.
  9. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Yeah, I kinda cheated and added Banner. I could easily drop it for a Mire Fair though.

Anima26 and Ohmin like this.
  10. Silveraine

Silveraine I need me some PIE!

I kinda like the Coalition Froglar Swamps bg they have in training. Seems pretty well rounded. At least that's what I found.

Anima26 likes this.
  11. Capitulator

Capitulator I need me some PIE!

I have a soft spot for Giant Crustacean thanks to its art, but it is actually good value at the moment.

If you want the ultimate tank you need to go all the way and take psy-sentry's with paralysis.

Ohmin and Anima26 like this.
  12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Anima26 likes this.
  13. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

https://poxbase.com/deck/clpc80cloCq-c21ClLcwPCliClOcx6c58czbcdks6=s6Tsqs7qs34s8Ns5Bs54rWe3ne2zEZ

Psychic Amp that works for me. Psychic Condundumdum works great on Soulthieves, Bog Pearl for Paraforms/Behemoth. Several things need replacement probably, Behemoth and Executor rarely hit the ground, so is the Botanist, but when he is deployed he does the job. Chillshard is the staple, changes the game in traditional hit&run, till the amp is on. Slider is the good Firk Mask carrier - I hate to lose the champ and the amp at the same time. Jellebrium Mindbender against non-spot-shatter factions with Chillshard is just teleport & sit, Soulthieves with Energy Thief/Dark Favor and Paraforms with Opportunic Assault are good harassers, the second voidmage will fit, If I will lay my hands on him.

Goyo and Anima26 like this.
  14. Alfiriel

Alfiriel New Member

Anima26 likes this.
  15. prymusedek

prymusedek I need me some PIE!

Anima26 likes this.
  16. Anima26

Some nice decks guys, thanks for sharing. :)

17. Anima26

18. 4NIK8

4NIK8 I need me some PIE!

Any specific reason for the poison dart? Imo a horn of order would offer alot more for your bg. It is great with wisp, in the turns his ability is on cd. And also with revolting fentek.

19. Anima26

I was running for a bit of extra range on a turn where im looking to kill a champ, it can be unexpected. I swapped it out though and have made a few changes recently.
    It currently looks like this.

https://poxbase.com/deck/C30C8Pc58C8UChnC3ZcoHCd0CzWs1s6TS33S46S5Bs54rWr3KR2xe2w

I was trying out Ancients, im not sure if i want to add Dusk Shamans in too, to provide easier Murkwater Frenzy. Solid ranged champ. Dont know what id drop though, i like Wisps.

Took out Toads for now, not sure i like how much they cost compared to how easily they die. Trying two Sentrys as a utility. Provides detect and anti equip for 66 nora. Usually put horn on him.

20. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Dude. Where are your toads?