I have contact with The best pox player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Aug 4, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

probably, I am generally more respectful to people to their face, if that's what you meant. Sometimes I forgot I am talking to a person when I am online, lol.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

anyone else who was good like him or at least as good as tiny and devilsrath?

3. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Again, you missed the point.

4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

tiny doesn't need the most op runes to get his rank, he just uses them to win more and to win more easily.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  5. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Purely speaking from my own point of view, I feel like a lot of people were in and around that top level of play at the time. There was Shazara (he was king in the early pox era before there were many top competetive players) Ryv,Tiny,Devils,Kithros,Kthx,Sinwind,Calisk,Molecl ( absoloute freak with SL) , TheRavager, Konung, Lepakko , Myself, Strings. These were all people who were consitently in and around the top 10 for years and everyone mentioned took rank 1 at one time or another im pretty sure. There are tonnes of guys then who were just on the level under that or who came in a later era and did well. TheRed, RedDain, Burn, Dagda, PoxJunkie , Dany90 WarFoot and many many more. And all of t hose guys on the second tier could beat anyone on the top tier on there day usually too. This game used to be far more competetive and far more fun.

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

I have seen or played against calisk, theravager, konung, strings, and possibly kthx. None of them are anything like tinydragon or devilsrath atm though. I haven't seen anyone come back who is as good as them currently.

7. Axeraiser

Thats because Tiny and Devils played consistently over the years while these players took breaks. Tiny and Devils are definitely the top 2 atm though agreed.

8. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Axe youre really putting yourself in the top bracket?

9. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

he's not the worst player he included on the list. i'm not saying i'd put him past midway, but he's got some leeway there

also name recognition.

BurnPyro likes this.
  10. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

it has a way of growing on a guy.

11. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I figured id just leave it in remembrance of senshu defiling my profile

12. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Is that the silly cow who did that bane shift pygmy hippo thing? if so lol no she was a cancer and nothing more

13. Axeraiser

I beat everyone on that list consistently and maintained top 10 or top 5 for several years , so yes at the time I was on there level. I suck ass the last 2 years though since I stopped caring about winning. I wouldn't say I'm even in the top 20 at the minute .

14. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

I am proof that it's much easier to be high in rank now.

When it was competitive with the people above mentioned, i'd hover top 100, never really would break top 50 (sometimes for a few days)

Whereas now I can play once every few weeks and still stay top 50, and get top 25 easily with a few games.. top 10 if I try hard.

I've always considered myself as a "kind of knows what they are doing, but hasn't got good deckbuilding/doesn't do math to work out 1 rounding" kind of player. I'm not great, but can still win with my OP runez