The reason I'll comeback

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Revengercm, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

All predicted and no one was paying any attention to what I said.
    People where to busy brown nosing ( those people got in for the killing blow ) to see the truth or too optimistic. Don't get me wrong I hate being right in this case but I can't stop this or help in any way .... All I can do is watch like I did last 2 years.

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I enjoy how every post must include a jab towards

1. something stupid you were using and got nerfed
    2. something you lost to
    it showcases so clearly how pathetic and selfish you are. Still stuck in your own world, where you're the victim and only you know what's up.

Pattn199 likes this.
  3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the devs do a great job of designing, they just can't balance their designs to make this games pvp work properly. They don't understand this games competitive pvp very well at all, I don't think most game developers generally do when they make games but the feedback they choose to rely on has been hurting the game alot.

4. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

No lol.
    This game needs to be less competitive and more casual and having more players will help that.
    It has a pressure of winning each game.
    I don't have fun when I lose. They need to fix that.
    The game will never be balanced.
    The staff is not big enough and not experienced enough.
    Maybe they should make hotfixes EVERY day and balance 1-2 champ per day instead a whole bunch each month or so. More micro and less macro please.
    Update graphics in the near future. It is 2015. Starcraft and mobile games look better. (The maps are the ok, I'm talking about attack etc. animations).
    I honestly think the game could use a zoom in option so you see the sprites bigger but try not to reduce the quality.
    Give a first time bonus purchase for those new players. Maybe double the credits.
    Make a new Lobby GUI menu. Black is boring.
    Voices to champs.
    Idk... do something that makes the GAMEPLAY better. New content and balance will NEVER make this game better. It just expands the same problems over and over and if History taught us something. People will still make the same mistakes even if their past told them it wouldn't work.

Pedeguerra likes this.
  5. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Lots of good points/suggestions here.

6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

Good to hear, as its very important for the game to try and rebuild the playerbase, the game is almost unplayable at times when the playerbase dips to around 50-60.