Let's Build An Expansion Together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Vortex of souls
    Flavor Text: As Olgim Ironpick and his team dug deeper into the cave they stumbled into a crypt and awoke something horrible. As such they have suffered the consequences and have joined the torrent.
    Art Description: A giant mass of tormented souls surrounding and attacking a helpless paladin in a crypt with corpses all around.

Faction: Forsaken Wastes
    Race: Spirit: Undead
    Stats
    Nora Cost: 76
    Damage: 9
    Range: 1-3
    Speed: 6
    Defense: 0
    HP 42

Abilities:
    Attack: Magical (2)
    Impatient (-2)
    Martyrdom (6)
    Flight (6)
    Drain 2 (4)
    Corruption (3)

Upgrade 1
    Death Pact (Base 6)
    Thrash (8)
    Exertion 3 (3)

Upgrade 2
    Soul Linked (10)
    Phase Shift (Base 6)
    Soulsift 2 (10)

Note: if you like this and it does get picked or whatever please write your own flavor text as im a terrible writer and im sure any of you can do way better

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Northern Cross Recruting Temple Relic
    "Belivers belive, for we are the cross"

IS
    Activated ability: "Any barbarian within 5 spaces gets class paladin" CD 3 ( i know its a new skill so dont explode)

[​IMG]

Judgment Council Relic
    "GUILTY"

IS
    Activated abilties: Judgement and death sentence(because i cant make any new skills)

[​IMG]

3. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Omg no pls, cool but OP af

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Incorrect, actually! The -Blows abilities and Warcry, as well as a few other abilities, proc on successful attacks, not damaging ones. Soulstrike, for instance, works on 0 DMG units.

5. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

Dwarven Royal Guard.

Dwarven Royal Guard, basically is a dwarf, pally or not, with royal blood. I would like to improve more the topic about the "civil war" or mybe a more accurate word is "conflict" about the Inquisition and the old core of the Stronghold: the dwarf.

So i think that this unit born with the idea to defend the royal family, which now has only 1 member: Talgar (Euan is dead in the story but we may forget this).
    My description suggest a kind of boodyguard, yes it is under some aspect. I would like to see this champion more incentrate about kill who threat the Ironfist (as family), but in a slowly effecient way. I thouth about Dwarven Defender (D&D 3.5), so another abilities i can think about him is Slothfull. Hold the line would be cool too, but Slothfull+Hold the line is a stupid "combo". If I use hold the line i have no reason to move anyway.

So i though this champ to have for sure:
    - Royal Blood: While Talgar is in play, this champion gains +2 DMG and Multiattack 1. While Euan is in play, this champion gains +2 DEF and Defender 2.

- Slothfull: After using an activated ability (including basci attack) this champion becomes Immobile for 1 turn.
    or
    - Hold the line: This champion gains +2 DMG, +2 DEF, +1 range, Planar Bound, Unstoppable, Defender 3 and Defensive Strike until it moves. This ability does not stack.

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

In a similar thing to what kal posted (in one specific ability interaction only) i have something similar.
    Faction: Underdepths
    Bloodthirster
    Race: Demon

Stats:
    Nora cost: 77
    Damage: 0
    Speed: 6
    Range: 1-2
    Defense: 2
    HP: 55

Abilities
    Attack: Physical (2)
    Leech Vitality (12)
    Strength of Body (10)

Upgrade 1
    Tough 1 (5)
    Tough 2 (10 base)
    Tough 3 (15)

Upgrade 2
    Horrific Aura 1 (6)
    Frightful Blows (8)
    Absorb (9 Base)

8. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I made a rune idea for a Bard that had very low damage, long range, and Weary, Cripple, and Debilitate on base. Since those abilities last a long time, the champion could go around sniping many champs and inflicting many debuffs. I suppose in this context it would be better suited for an evil bard. Maybe a Cyclops Bard, Bok Bard, or Witch Bard?

9. Tweek516

Was that the poison guy? From memory he seemed really cool

10. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Always fun.

11. Tweek516

This guy?

I would love to see him made, perhaps 3-5 range and lose inspire confidence though

EDIT: Re-read your post and realised it's not this guy, he is cool though.

12. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Actually a long time ago, when Elven Bard was a bad rune, I suggested the change for him/her as a shoebox buff. The champ is not shoeboxed anymore so the idea could go to something else.

13. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Does he look like Barbarian my friend ?

IMAGIRL likes this.
  14. Skybloom

Skybloom I need me some PIE!

The only humans in IS is Inquistor Magnus, Inquistor Isran (Yes, Isran only) and Magnus the Fallen.
    And they're all 3 Barbarian/Human.

IS is all savage.

15. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Relevant, Incase you missed it.

Yeah, I'm still sad about this. :(

16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

He may also be referring to a small discussion from the original Purger thread playing with the idea of him being a fallen angel that gave up his wings to fight alongside the Inquisition.

17. denianjah

denianjah New Member

myx.jpg
    MYX PHANTOM SLAYER
    Faction : FW/SL
    race : Myx,arthropod,zombie
    class : warrior
    size : 1x1

atk : 11
    spd : 6
    rng : 1-1
    def : 1
    hp : 45

basic attack : physical
    basic 1 : brood bond
    basic 2 : arrow eater
    basic 3 : consume
    up 1 : rabid 1, rabid 2, rabid 3
    up 2 : hidden sand, hidden dead magic zone, stealth

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    Anima26, Faust, Woffleet and 3 others like this.
  18. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

You want to give Chryssalids to SL? That works for me. I feel like it should have Swarm on base.

19. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

I like the consume idea! Eating cheap meat in zombies or myx drones. I think it should have higher health so it can make use out of that. It has too many races imo though. I would remove arthropod.

denianjah and EnigmaXIII like this.
  20. Tweek516

Did you draw this?

That is insane

denianjah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.