Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

ironically. i made a BG for this yesterday but havent got around to playing it yet

2. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

why not to make him cost less 4 nora?

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

why not just remove flame nova altogether if thats the way of thinking. this whole thing everyone tries to do where they try and make it so that every rune is either useful directly to what it is they do or is a sandbag is removed is the kind of thing that is going to lead us to having 1300 of the same champions, & that will be the true death of poxnora

4. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Can Hydraxor get Cleave moved to base, Spontaneous Regen to U2 and Regen 2/3 to replace Dive on U2?

Thbigchief likes this.
  5. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- And make prophets not cost a ton of nora for a bunch of abilities with no synergy with the dragon they revere. Either make dragon/prophets work as a paralytic module or at least some type of synergy, and revere giving prophets regen is terrible...they are squishy and regen does nothing, have it give them tidal wave or that water vortex thingy

6. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

can we change Ironfist Exploit to fit with Truthseeker?
    Truthseeker works on Branded or Faithless (that the enemy can get from Inquisition)
    when Ironfist Exploit work on Stunned, Branded or Fatigued so maybe replace Stunned or Fatigued with Faithless?
    Sundered Exploit work on Fatigued too

7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

I don't support this.

Truthseeker working on Brand and Faithless is already kind of redudant considering Faithless is only on 15 champion and Inquisition makes units Branded and Faithless.

If anything I would change it to be parallel with Ironfist Exploit.

Thbigchief likes this.
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Seeker abilities and Exploit abilities follow different targeting logic: Exploit is universal to a faction and covers some of their more common debuffs or DoTs, while Seeker is theme specific.

9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

More Majestic in a faction with RD, seems legit.

Sirius likes this.
  10. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

is it possible for grintmaw magnificent to get class brute, it currently got class none. this way we can use it with beers

11. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

text is not updated flying does no longer prevent lumbering

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Any chance for a minor tweak to the RNG formula to make breadth of RNG less expensive? The x->x+1 is a bit samey.

13. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

What are we talking about?

14. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The Range stat. Currently, from what I have heard as costing reasons, champs usually get very narrow range values, because wider values quickly over-shadow any other pricing mechanism attached to the unit, whether other stats or any abilities. I think increments between min and max range should maybe cost a point or so less. If champs usually have ranges like 4-5 and 7-8 for some other reason, then my mistake.

themacca likes this.
  15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

zeal is actually very nice on skywing sonicbolt, great design. The ability cost too much nora though, needs to go down by like at least 3. @Sokolov

16. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Gekaal + Judgement lel.

17. iPox

iPox Forum Royalty

I'm absolutely happy with that. I'd just ask for a little change in the wording:
    • Possession transferred via Bane Shift affecting units with Avatar or Iron Will is clearly a bug; I think I have a rough idea why it is working by assuming how Iron Will must be implemented. That may explain it, but I agree that this is a bug -- what happened clearly contradicted the wording of Iron Will.
    • Switching the possession of Sleeper Agent with Bane Shift, on the other hand, did not contradict any ability description. Declaring it a bug makes me feel bad about it. I'd rather it was declared as a "unintended and imbalanced interaction" or something like that.
    And for the record. I'm not trying to exploit bugs; I try to find those "unintended and imbalance interactions". I ceased to play the Sacrifice of Delim / Vampyre deck when I realised it involved a bug (thx @kalasle).
    I don't want to find bugs, I want to solve those riddles you didn't give me.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2015
    Gnomes, Pattn199, Qucas and 2 others like this.
  18. Legnazza90

Legnazza90 I need me some PIE!

Could Forsaken Forsaken Follower (a defenseless unit) lose damage shield Magic from U1 in favor of a supporting option like inspire or even curse?

19. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

curse and inspire both need to be buffed before putting them on any more champs. They are both pretty bad currently.

20. Legnazza90

Legnazza90 I need me some PIE!

still better than magic shield =)