Cactuar Crate - Visions of Amareth Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, Nov 22, 2015.

1. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

whenever they do something positive they do something weird like nerf lamia for no reason.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

my point is he dodges good(by good i mean the best active) players hardcore so his 37-2 record doesnt mean much.(he's not the only one who does this) he might have 2 opponents in 40 games who are actually good.

what im saying is me, tiny, and halfgod for example spend alot of time playing the best opponents available, I might have 2 games against tiny, 2 games against halfgod, and several otehr games against similarly skilled opponents in my last 40 games. Many players like dmr avoid playing players of this skill level generally speaking.

when pooipants was battlemaster recently before this expansion, he hadnt beat any top tier players in like his last 200 games. alot of other players do similar stuff like that. not saying dmr takes it that far though. konung was doing the same thing thats why the changed the lobby but the same dodgers still dodge hardcore. more blues dodge than not, if players took the game itself as seriously as their dodging and bs winrates there would probably be more highly skilled players.

I assume the reason they dodge is because they dont think they are as good as the people they chose to dodge.(or to preserve their bs winrates) I know several top 25s who dodge for these reasons. sometimes I dodge tiny because I have to try when I play him or I will always lose and I dont always like puting effort into my games. I dont avoid playing anyone else though and I dont understand why the majority of higher ranks do.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  3. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Being disctracred doesn't allow deflect/block/dodge to go off. Makes sense right? I'm in for that

Gnomes likes this.
  4. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

how do we stop them from messing up runes? some of the changes to fw non champ runes were just weird and the lamia change was rediculous. how is the game ever supposed to be in good state if they keep doing stuff like this.

I think too many and or the wrong people are influencing the changes made. most of the changes are great and then there are others that just hurt the game.

yeah its nice that gnark talgar and dreadnought were more or less fixed but why the heck did it take all this time to get those changed and what about the other hero and titan that are messed up atm?

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they should pay me to fix the themes...

6. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

they took leap from ferren cloudwisp. LOL

7. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Euan - remake Euans hammer lower price. Set speed to 6(no need for 7 speed he is not a hitter anyway more of a buffer, it was usefull when he had range 2). Remove 1 def rfemove 5 hp. Only reason i would want to run him is consecration, besdies the obvious fact he is both dwarf and paladin

8. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

and Battle Leader and surge...

9. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

you must be doing something seriously wrong if 4 games take you 2 hours. my games last 15-20minutes on average. you can say wat you want but theres a reason ive only played you like 2 times in the 4000 games ive played in ranked this year. thats even less than ive played burnpyro, pooipants, and konung, players who actively try hard to avoid playing against me.

just about every hardcore dodger will say the same thing your saying right now.

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

sure dmr, sure. im not gonna even bother responding to you spazzing out. Your going into defensive mode spouting bs right now...

Whenever you want to stop avoiding playing me, you can play me. I dont think you want to though, lol. Most of you blues seem to take dodging more seriously than the game.

11. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the only time youve beaten me recently was in a mirror match when i drew a 5 speed lethargic going 2nd. you pretend like you forgot the first game where I beat your hs cheese with a dragon deck that only had 1 magic damage champ.

I can play you whenever you want, ill probably beat you 7-8 times out of 10, which is why you dont want to play me. my alt I played for 3 days with random bgs is higher ranked than you, lmao.

you arent the only one who will make stuff up to defend yourself though, agirgis, ballballer, burnpyro, and many others do the same thing.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

look at my winrate on october 19th. Obviously I wasnt taking ranked seriously... I can play you whenever you want starting tuesday. I am busy with exams until then. ill beat you like 7-8 games out of 10 if I was a bg I rank with, like most other blues your skill level.

you beat a draksar bg on october 19th dude... lol...

13. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Please MW stop drop and dont get up.
    You have been living in your own fantasy land for to long, its time to get to the real world

14. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

fw players want fw to be good, not have 1 or 2 of its cheese bgs to be "ranked viable"

I hardly ever play fw because its generally weak as heck, fw is the faction i play best btw.

15. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

the new minotaur exo needs a buff. flame prison sucks and is a worthless sandbag.(it should make firewall on the targeted space as well and or cost less nora/ap) his portal upgrades are also worthless on him as well. The idea that champs can be effective without being self sufficient in most cases is pretty foolish. outside of bgs like semis designing champs like this just makes them suck. You can design them to synergize with others but making them reliant on other relics or champion to perform their basic function is just bad design imo. spark crone in kanen and minotaur mageknight are 2 examples of this, they both need to be changed in order to work properly. @Sokolov

Also its kinda weird that the new mino exo has attack physical, why give him this attack type?

Minotaur mageknight is way too cool to suck this bad, please buff voils, zeal, and plants, and twisted frostvine, so the new exos can see more play. the render ability is also glitched and giving more damage than it should, also the ability dispell is working on avatars... since when can avatars be targeted by abilities? o_O

minotaur render is great though.(if his render ability wasnt glitched and giving him free damage)

16. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Zombies are very good. I think that was the root of this whole argument, and I will confirm that DMR wiped me out with them last time we played. There are several zombies that are undercosted, and zombie herder is an absolutely insane ability (Seriously, lumbering is how much of a discount again? Removing lumbering in a huge AOE is like negating 100+ nora worth of drawbacks a pop. The extra 3ap is an extremely extremely delicious icing on the cake.)

17. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

force high rank players to play each other. nobody wants to see games between a 1400 and 800 rating. force them to play other high ranks or forfeit their ratings.

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

zombies arent reliable enough, they are good on certain maps or against certain bgs but they dont do well consistently like top themes do.

the main reason for this is because they lack range and to a lesser extent defense against it. the new zombie ranged unit is pretty bad, his dmg is low and ammunition is a horrible ability. his skull toss ability is weak also.

19. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA
    Zombie Herder up there with illusion of lies for best ability in the game.

Sirius likes this.
  20. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

play zombies and you will understand.