Discussion: Spirits Beyond Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Moles quit his job to become a stripper.

Wraith is still here.

2. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it doesnt fit in any UD bgs, it has no synergy with vampyres.(none of the new trees do)

3. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

ammunition should be removed from the game or redesigned.

4. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

Why?

5. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

it ruins nearly every champ with the ability and its just a stupid ability in general.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
  6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

"defenseless is a bad ability because it makes your units squishier"

SaintKiwi likes this.
  7. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

learn the games pvp and your opinions on its balance will matter more... its really not that hard.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

surge behemoth needs to count all cyclops as well regardless of size.

9. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Surge Cyclops...

10. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

keeping it surge behemoth and including cyclops would probably be a better idea than just changing it to surge cyclops.

11. Alakhami

Nope.

12. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

yes, ammunition should recharge over time, it shouldnt permantly run out and leave the champ nearly useless like it does on most with the ability. bloodbow, rocketeer, yeti hurler, zombie headchucker, and ghern juggler would all be much better off without this ability. there is no reason for it to exist in the game functioning as it does currently. same thing with empowered range.

empowered range on a champ that already has a decent range might be nice but putting on on a champ with a terrible range to attempt to make up for it is just dumb.

whitestar for example was pretty nice at release but sokolov has since butchered the rune, its worse with empowered range up than when it goes down...

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I wasn't suggesting a change to Surge Behemoth, I was making a point that your wanting a completely separate ability...

14. Alakhami

I actually like ammunition.

15. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

I think it would be cool to see ammunition be restored with charges. via An ability such as "spend 2 charges, gain 1 ammunition." Etc.

mw24 likes this.
  16. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

The answer is right now ;)

Surprise!

Wraith is still with the team programming away.

17. Pattn199

Pattn199 I need me some PIE!

Look at that,patch today
    Looks like it got a lil to hot beneath someone's feet

18. mw24

mw24 I need me some PIE!

give luminary and facilitator 2 more damage(wtf did you reduce their damage for?!?) and reduce the cost of soften(its aoe was nerfed alot... this shouldve been an obivious change) also give luminary 1 more support ability, keep him under 77 nora. revert the changes made to lonx chieftain and exchange his relocate abilities for something else. lower the cost of lonx recruiter by 3-5 nora.

make cyclops 6 speed already ffs!!!

give seer 5 range, give shaman back 6 range and new abilities.

allow UD's ranged units to benefit from the full faction bonus and lower grimlic's and harb's base damage.

several new champs and non champion runes could still use buffs as well. you fixed some of the new runes but still missed alot.

almost every arroyo needs buffs. wings ranged units were overnerfed. monks need more synergy and buffs, ferren need alot more damage, hp, and alt damage, cyclops need 6 speed and buffs to their range, skeezick were overnerfed, need buffs and whorl needs 6 speed, jellybrium need one of their ranged units to turn into a melee for the theme to work properly and they need stat buffs, goblins need to be completely redesigned for the theme ever to be effective, lich need major cost reductions and stat buffs, and the greenhouse nerf needs to be reverted.

@Sokolov

sapping armor needs a cost reduction as well. yeti spirit is broken, i wish sokolov would think more before making decisions, why did you give a 60 hp champ ghost?... at least he made more of an effort with this patch to improve the game, hopefully he can fix the mistakes before too long.

the haunting spirit nerf also wasnt necessary and was just silly given the fact that ghost can be damaged by physical now.(it has 30 hp less than the yeti) the haunting spirit nerf should be reverted.

euan needs a better range or needs completely new upgrade options and consecrate on upgrades instead of base.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    Xzablaz likes this.
  19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Have you even played Lonx? Luminary and Facilitator are both good.

Lich with Eternal Life just got -5. Do you even read the patch notes?

I agree that Sapping Armor could get -2 or Oblivion Shield could go up in price. They shouldn't cost the same when OShield is better.

poinl likes this.
  20. Alakhami

Arroyo need buffs, lol