I felt a swelling of Dutch/European pride listening to Geert Wilder's Speech to Turkey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by newsbuff, Mar 12, 2017.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Working closely together with other 20-something year olds from the Netherlands now, we really do have a lot in common

though in fairness I would have to say that you guys are more advanced in some technological stuff (train tickets scanning vs paper, doctor invoices instead of paper), a lot of automation really. You're also more open/outgoing, random people say hello to each other on the street for no reason, small talk in elevators etc, it quite surprised me, but I like it.

2. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I feel like I should weigh in on the whole "Immigrants/Refugees aren't in rural areas" thing, since I live in a rural area that has actually seen a rather large influx of immigrants/refugees in not only my small town, but many of the surrounding towns as well. So what I'm trying to say is: You're wrong.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

where sre you again?

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Idaho

5. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

we know you a ho but where do you live?

I mean if you live in a state that is like all rural I don't think it counts, like if your goverment is shoving immigrants into poor areas so they can ignore them that isn't weird.

Tweek516 and Etherielin like this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

As I said, it's different in the US cause immigrants came to farm towns for work back in the day and perhaps still so right now?

So I wonder if that brings along a difference in perception, as in the rural are that would probably result in the classic "they took ur jobs" vs in the city "not so much", perhaps?

Anyone able to find some stats to the % of immigrants in cities vs small towns? I must be using wrong keywords here, can't seem to find useful data on this. (inb4theyilligalsonodatadur)

7. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

upload_2017-3-16_20-9-39.png
    upload_2017-3-16_20-10-6.png

8. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

don't call me shirley

doin it right or?

Ohmin likes this.
  9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

@newsbuff america is fat yeah, what is your point? no excuse not to get your Bane Shift in order.

10. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

if i was trump, i would nuke the low lands as we speak, after evacuating all the dutch nationalists

11. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

Translation:

I as an American, I have the mental capacity of a toddler and am unable to take criticism. if I was in charge I would commit politically motivated mass murder and genocide and cause radiation to cause widespread destruction in the rest of europe including nuclear 'allies' France and the UK, and the economic powerhouse of Germany. likely unleashing WW3 and possibly a second American civil war.

And I am sorry to channel Astamir here for a second but: YOU ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE? YOU ****KING ******?

now please start by replying to my claim that size in modern time is no excuse for affairs not being ordered. do you see anything in the Dutch system you find weird or flawed do tell.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
    newsbuff and Etherielin like this.
  12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

... The Firk?

13. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

in which interpretations of humor vary greatly from person to person

newsbuff and BurnPyro like this.
  14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

as an american

I would set nukes off somewhere for the shits and giggles of an explosions then scrap the rest and make one super bomb and ride it like a horse for my facebook profile.

but also as an american I think nuclear radiation is bad so i'm kind of at a loss here

newsbuff and Geressen like this.
  15. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Agriculture is one of the primary American industries that hires illegal immigrants from Mexico and Central America. Agriculture is by default rural. There aren't a lot of white people lining up to do seasonal work of hand picking produce.

16. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

you're saying this isn't modern day???

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

What's eating Gilbert Grape?

18. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

BTW if you look at the past elections and the mostly agrarian northern provinces you see they have usually voted Labour. as do the inner cities in the south. switching to economic liberals in the nicer areas surounding the cities and centrist christians in the countryside. eith the bible belt visible as SGP not just relevant to this current discussion but you can see how much people have chosen to strategically vote in this and the last election.

PVV is popular in regions bordering germany... coincidence? ;p

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Blaming germans

Racist

20. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

it was a joke bby
    dont get ur knickers in a twist