Limited Edition Runes as Legendaries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Altho i must say about the 500k gold runes when they released them they where 100% clear on the fact that they would never be re-released

2. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

I wish i had known tihs just a short wile earlier so i could actually had spend the 300K gold on a Ctharia :(

On a differnet note. Would you please make the 150K runes Unique in BGs? It has a overwhelming support in the community and it will make them less of an must get since a lot of them are really beneficial to have x2 in bgs for draw and redeploy purposes.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

We did try to tell you that if you wanted one, you should have bought one. Even if they were wrapped into packs as legendariesā€¦ it would be highly unlikely to get one since it would be random to get a legendary, and then random to try to get *that* legendary.

Still, I was nowhere close to being able to get those runes, though I wish I had been able to just for the special artwork ones at the minimum.

4. BansheeX

I must have eitehr missed it or thought ti was releasted only to 150K ones (since the specifiq question on 300K ones where left unanswered)

5. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

If we would re-release her, it would most likely be as a re-skined LEG, and would happen alongside a new LEG rune for each faction. SOE is still working on giving us the database, I need to take a look at rune distriubtions

Boss and soulmilk like this.
  6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Dugon, Garu Stalwart
    upload_2014-3-6_12-20-23.png

He is a polar bear now.

7. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

This... Is amazing! <3

8. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

Which one was the SL one? I lost track of the expansion releases...

9. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Snogvie
    Also the new skins is 100% more steaksause then the old once

10. TheNidhogg

TheNidhogg I need me some PIE!

Snogvie.

These reskins are amazing. I assume they are no longer available for gold purchase, so I will really look forward to seeing these randomly in packs!

11. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Please no.
    Seriosuly, no.

12. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Playable runes are not collector's item
    So disappointed.

13. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Gedden and Senshu i really hope you can reskin old units like this and sell them for owl coins i would buy many i prommise

soulmilk likes this.
  14. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

Gedden said they might reskin and re-release it they just need 1 new LEG for each faction first

15. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Can you change his right hand for a coca-cola bottle?

16. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

Augh... god dammit... the Antbear? Seriously? All is doomed.

17. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Let's guess what color the last 6 150K's will be.

18. BansheeX

Polar Bear looks cool :)

19. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

This is really awesome, kudos.
    I wish we could get the option of which we would like to keep, though, just for "loyalty" purposes.
    Either way, IĀ“m really glad I got the UD 150k (forgot its name now, dang) - if I didnt spend my gold getting them Id be very upset right now.

20. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Krona