Limited Edition Runes as Legendaries

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings,

We want to take some time to clear things up about Limited Edition Runes.

The Limited Edition Runes that all of you have will remain the same. They will remain Limited Edition, but they will no longer be available as on the Marketplace as Limited Edition Runes. You will still be able to trade Limited Edition Runes, they are now collector items. (Do not sacrifice them in Rune forge because then they will be GONE!)

From this point forward the Limited Edition Runes referred to as 100k and 150k will be re-released as Legendary Runes, and will be acquired the same way you get all Legendary Runes. This only applies to runes acquired after the transition. Like earlier what you already have will remain Limited Edition.

Also, many of the re-released Runes will be re-skinned.

Now the fun stuff, Throughout the day we will put up some of the new skins, and big thanks to PoxZuo for these.

First up: Coragh the Two-Headed

upload_2014-3-6_11-10-59.png

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
    DarkJello, ktm, yobanchi and 10 others like this.
  2. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Cool idea, guys! + 1 to you all.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

We are still wondering though about the 300k's and the 500k's

There have also been questions in terms of Tokens and tickets as well.

Though, the new skins are exciting to see. Will the reskins also be Limited/Legendary? Or will we be able to craft them?

4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Also, making these runes Unique would be great. Some of them are so very powerful that they are x2 auto-includes, even though they can't be played at the same time.

dsjtheman likes this.
  5. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I assume when you say "LE", you include ALL the current LE, ranging from the 150k and angels, down to the LE avenging angel and LE Ravenwraith. Kudos on that one.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

My sepia tremir craghide and me are very happy to hear this.

7. Pico

Pico I need me some PIE!

That Coragh is pink, and I like it!

8. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Who was it that was working so tirelessly to trade LE Stitched firsts for Exo ones?

heh.

9. only

only Active Member

I wanted to trade my LE firsts for exo ones, but people were saying LE is worth 37 and exo is worth 89.

10. Napalm Monk

Napalm Monk Member

Due to relative scarcity.
    Not likely to be the case any longer.
    I am looking forward to a lot more things being more available to everyone now though.

11. Senshu

To answer the first one, 300k and 500k runes will not be re-released as LEG, and they will not be available on the marketplace. This is mainly because there isn't one for each faction, and we want to make them equal.

Could you specify the questions regarding Tokens and Tickets?

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Red, really... I mean, red?

13. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I like this alott

14. only

only Active Member

so how one will get Ctharia from now on?

15. Senshu

Trade, they are now collector items, and as the term implies Limited Edition.

16. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Out of curiosity, is Sarinda being grouped in with the 150k's?

17. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I... am sorry to hear this, I really believe you should reconsider this one. There are like a dozen or so Ctharia runes out there, the price will be ridiculously. Although to be fair, isn't that good, but still.

RedScarlet likes this.
  18. only

only Active Member

so it means that the current amount of copies of Ctharia is the best you can do? could you provide the number of how much copies there are in circulation?

19. Firk

Firk I need me some PIE!

I think you have to reskin her to, and re-release because the way it is everyone should be able to get everything. And as it stands there is no way you will be able to get her as of now...

20. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Will they be transported over? If CP is removed, what will Token's purpose be? For Tickets, will the tournament system still be ported over? If not, what purpose will they have? What will be the cost to purchase tickets?