Well it has started

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chickenpox2, Nov 4, 2020.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

You seriously believe that any of these statistics are legitimate? Statistics are the most manipulated data in history. Have you expanded your perception of this to the point that you understand this virus was an elaborate bunch of balogney to justify vaccine passports and gain the consent for more control from a population with the attention span of a goldfish? :D

2. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Yes, we all know irrational personal feelings based on the conspiracy theory of the hour is the best way to make policy choices. I am sure the millions of people who died are in on it too.

chickenpox2 likes this.
  3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Oh you linked to CNN. I keep forgetting most of you guys watch mainstream news. Enjoy your shot. I hope everything works out for you. Science is god. Your future is bright.

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

In the case that you are interested in escaping the grand illusion some weirdos cooked up for this generation hundreds of years ago I will leave some suggested reading for you guys.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I understand much of this generation are not into reading. Here is something you might want to listen to. It could help you. I post these things because I care. Good luck guys.
    http://independz.podbean.com/
    https://www.crrow777radio.com/

6. Anotherblackman

Anotherblackman I need me some PIE!

Okay, I’m late but I can safely say if anyone is trying to “convince” you through reading and videos about “their conspiracy” chances are they aren’t even eloquent enough to explain how or why they are making these statements.
    Furthermore, out of personal experiences and not saying that profhulk is not the epitome of salvation from this evil 666 Lil Nas X video music agendas, I have seen that most of the time these philosophers and thought processes follow the lines of “I/we are trying to help you, free you from your own mental jail”

they also said that as they poured bees onto Nicholas Cages face

Varthas likes this.
  7. Anotherblackman

BLM movement will only vanish once cases like Derek Chauvanauawhitemangetofffree are unanimous and justice is served, like a murderer would be given. If you kneeling on another mans neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is “debatable “ then both policing and justice is flawed to an immense degree when prosecution of unLawful enforcement in play.

The people who said “Blue lives matter” were full of Bane Shift when they ran into a government building, and maced and attacked them for doing their jobs, so their protest and many others are now nullified. A report done by HARVARD(aka The super prestigious white school ) found that an overwhelming amount (90%+) of BLM organized protest were overwhelmingly peaceful. BLM won’t end until the war is over and it simply starts with locking up people like Derek Chauvaneeawhitecopgetoffforkillingablackman, for life.

Varthas, chickenpox2 and darklord48 like this.
  8. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Those who presume to be intelligent will often say "doubt everything", in an attempt to stimulate critical thinking on topics with ambiguous conclusions, but I disagree. Doubt is useful in small amounts, but too much of it can lead to apathy and confusion. No, don't doubt everything; QUESTION everything. That's the real trick. Doubt is just a lack of certainty. If you doubt everything, you'll doubt science, faith, morality, even reality itself. And you'll end up with nothing. Because doubt doesn't give anything back. But questions have answers, you see, even if you don't completely understand them. If you question everything, you'll find that a lot of what we believe is untrue...but you might also discover that some things ARE true. You might discover what your own beliefs are. And then you'll question them again, and again, uncovering and rejecting lies until you get as close to the truth as you can. Questioning is a lifelong process; that's what makes it so unlike doubt. Questioning actively engages with reality, compelling you to reinforce whatever ideologies you hold by correcting their flaws. Questioning leads to a constant assault on the intellectual status quo, where doubt is far more likely to result in resigned acceptance. After all, when the possibility of truth is doubtful, why not simply play along with the most convenient lie? Questioning is progress. Doubt is stagnation.

Markoth and Ohmin like this.
  9. Anotherblackman

This was some eloquently put shytuff. That is why I hate modern era conspiracy Bane Shift. Most people ask these questions, then when give an answer/s they don’t accept them because instead of if being a fact, they would prefer it the Luke way, and instead of actually believing that, Darth Vader could be your father, especially if you open your mind to the possibilities and the history that has come before you, instead of some Alex Jones gay frogs informercial.

a conspiracy to me is, Weed somehow still being a schedule 1 substance, when Hemp could not only be used to prevent the production of plastic and other containers by flooding the market with a STRONGER more renewable paper but could infringe on many other industries that like concrete, medicine, clothing( cloth in general/cotton). That’s a conspiracy, not if Joe Biden can walk up some stairs, but is secretly a alien reptile lizard man.

Varthas likes this.
  10. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Another conspiracy I find believable is that diabetes will never be cured. There's too much money to be made treating the symptoms in people who can live for decades with treatment to ever cure it.

11. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

In most countries, however, those costs are assumed by the healthcare system, and they have every reason to have this cured.

12. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

On behalf of others, welcome to the party. Late is better than never.

In my experience, there are a few points on this. Eloquence is important, but it's also not the only barrier. Many find it difficult to explain what they know to others for a variety of reasons. Mental organization (or lack thereof) can impact eloquence, and make it harder to get the point across, but also much of the time is that the use of shared words and terms is wrong, because different people have different understandings of the words and terms themselves.

For example, it took me a few reads to get a rough understanding of what you meant by "Bane Shift" though once I understood it became obvious. That euphamism wasn't one I was familiar with prior, and that's even before getting into base assumptions about facts.

In terms of legal discourse, one of the things done in any paperwork is to set shared definitions (often while trying to influence base assumptions at the same time). In terms of political discourse however, this step is often skipped. When it comes to discussing conspiracies, there are a number of base assumptions one must either (temporarily?) ignore and/or take up in order to discuss them rationally.

One of my favorite topics for "conspiracy theories" is the whole "Flat Earther" Movement. Among other things, most people disagree with it and understand WHY they disagree with it. But what's useful about it is to show how and why some people might actually agree with it, not (generally) from a rational perspective, but from an emotional one when adopting a certain set of base assumptions.

A Round Earther (aka, normal person) and a Flat Earther could argue with each other for their entire lives and, no matter how eloquent, never reach an understanding simply because the terms and more often base assumptions are never properly shared so that the root of the disagreement isn't even discussed to begin with.

To properly have that sort of conversation, and learn anything from it, one must be willing to set aside their own perspective and be willing to see (though not necessarily agree with) anothers'. To at least be able to use shared terms to discuss the matter. EDIT: (Including, for example, the difference between questioning everything and doubting everything, as JazzMan so well put it.)

13. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

the root cause of the majority of diabetes cases is stupidity, not insulin facilities. While the healthcare system is a joke, and companies such as Fresenius are obviously prolonging the survival of people who would otherwise be dead through subscription based cures, if we want to stop diabetes just stop giving people welfare $$ and the problem will solve itself in one generation.

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Once you believe a lie your mind is gone and you are owned by the one telling the lie.

15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

The United States is out of money again. Every 5-10 years they run out of money and make up some insane story and trick all the citizens of this country into consenting to some nonsense to justify another war of genocide or a financial bail out. It just happens to be a big medical lie that has gone global. The smart countries in europe have refused to believe the lie and nothing has happenned to Switzerland or Sweden. Also the Amish were asked why the fake Covid boogeyman has not affected their community. The Amish responded by saying " We don't watch TV or use the internet".

16. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

COVID-19 Outbreak in an Amish Community — Ohio, May 2020

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6945a2.htm

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...lse-claim-amish-dont-get-covid-19/4455551001/

Now the Swedish model has failed, it's time to ask who was pushing it
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/03/swedish-model-failed-covid-19

Almost as soon as Boris Johnson announced a national lockdown in late March, British newspaper columnists and professional contrarians demanded that the prime minister adopt “the Swedish model” – and they were still urging the same in September. We now know with certainty what public health experts have long predicted: a light-touch coronavirus approach does not work. Sweden has recorded far higher death rates than its Nordic neighbours, while suffering a similar economic hit. Even the country’s king thinks it has “failed”.

https://www.thelancet.com/article/S0140-6736(20)32750-1/fulltext
    [​IMG]

Stockholm denies pursuing herd immunity. But internal emails show Swedish officials were resigned to mass infections all along.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/12/22/sweden-coronavirus-covid-response/

[​IMG]

But sure, let's keep pretending that Sweden was unaffected and the Amish don't get sick.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
    darklord48 likes this.
  17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

"Doubt everything, except what I believe."

darklord48 likes this.
  18. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

One day Trump will rise again and the land will be healed. Conspiracy or Prophesy?

19. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

Delusion

20. Varthas

Varthas I need me some PIE!

In my country we have a recommended daily intake of sugar of no more than 54 grams per day. Afaik in USA the recommendation is no more than 46 grams sugar per meal.

I`m trying to keep the recommended intake below 54 grams of sugar a day, but it isn`t as easy. Even my full body milk have a sugar content of 4.4 grams pr deciliter. So a liter a day is 44 grams of sugar, wich means not much room for my straw or blueberry jam.

Not only is it too much money earnings with treating symptons, but sugar is in itself extremly good money. Many examples of traditional food is today so infused with sugar it is recommended to not use it on your kids school lunch.