Lethal Poison

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BroWatchThis, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

Apparently more than you, bub.

2. BroWatchThis

Because if poisoned can be cleansed, so can this. If curse can be cleansed, so can this. If shocked can be cleansed, so can this. If sunder can be cleansed, so can this. I can list umpteen more abilities.

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

The ability is ONLY on that champ ergo, Albino Katipo is OP by your definition. Sad that you can't wrap your head around that.

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Like Pacified?

Faust likes this.
  5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Ehh if you knew more about strategy you'd probably be better than me. But you're not so sorry :(

Tarathil likes this.
  6. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Hey, you know what else kills you in 4 hits?

Soulstrike. Which you can grant on any champ you want.

Obviously OP. Nurf plz

Tarathil likes this.
  7. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Because Pacifiy doesn't need to be cleansed? Different abilities work differently.

8. BroWatchThis

It's it's not a debuff.. pacified isn't a debuff... and be it a bug, which it probably is, I've seen pacify be cleansed.

Like I've already stated, since karma apparently has the logic of a female, it's the ability. Not the champ.

9. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Lethal Poison's not a debuff either. It just kills you when you get 4 stacks.

10. BroWatchThis

And sorry if it's difficult to not deal a single point of dmg on a basic attack with a 9 dmg champ w/ bonus.... Sure it's on one champ, but it won't be for long. Why wait until it really becomes a problem? Nip a potential issue before it even becomes that - an issue.

Is there a problem with that happening? Because this community loves to troll apparently for the sake of looking "cool" I guess. I don't see why the majority of you try to look "cool" on this game... it's a game...

11. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Poisoned, shocked, eviscerated are parallels, they don't have effects even in proximity to this one outside of the condition indicator, and unlike those examples, that alone, does nothing on its own, besides act as an indicator for the player regarding the unit at threat, but more and more I realize I'm speaking to someone completely devoid of basic argument principles Anyone, anywhere, at any point can make this false equivalency assertion, and this is less than I see middle school children do when they present their case(I'm not just saying this, I work with children).

You want to assert something, it's your duty to put in the effort to do so, you don't just say "This is X, prove otherwise' and it's one of the most fundamental ideas that you can't prove a negative; don't just expect a counter argument when you display nothing to put it up against. It's your thread, the OP should have been about why it should be cleansable, and that was your responsibility if that's what you're arguing.

You feel disrespect because in every afforded opportunity you exhibit yourself as unworthy of otherwise. You disregard any opinions disagreeing to your own, labeling them as trolling, and responding with impertinence, obscenities, and ridicule all the while being overly defensive at these same things when they are echoed back to you.

You and no one else, dictated the voice of this thread, you put CAPS as if that somehow makes your argument less ludicrous, you have spent the vast majority of your post being an overwhelming example of irony (inb4 accusation of hypocrisy), it's no different than the people irl who yell to make up for the fact they have no logical point to make; all it shows is how foolish and laughable they are.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  12. BroWatchThis

Well then what would you compare it to, oh Pie in the Sky?

13. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Think of it like Short Lived or Warguard. You can't cleanse/dispel that stuff.

anyway lolbroetc

Tweek516, Tarathil and SPiEkY like this.
  14. BroWatchThis

How about this - it should be cleansable because 10 turns is far too long of a duration for anything that stacks to kill a champion. You don't have a chance to heal like you do with a soulstrike champ, or any other champ's attack for that matter. It's a passive ability that lasts too long (like the OP said). Does that make sense, or is the kindergarten plank in your own eye?

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

If you're asking for it to be cleansable, you should be giving reasons why other than "why not?"

Also, what jib said

Tarathil likes this.
  16. Legato

Legato I need me some PIE!

Read the edit. @ last post, then your dispute should be that the turn timer should be shorter, as I've already noted.
    Anyway, that's my last input in this thread, I gave you the BoD, and you've just continued to prove ineligible for both those and any further remark; garnering far more posts than this thread even deserves.

Feel free to carry on, gratitude for thoroughly distinguishing yourself.

Imperatrix and SPiEkY like this.
  17. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

If it were cleansable it would be impossible to stack it 4 times making the ability useless. The point is to pressure the poisoned champ and the opponent to make them focus that single champ for being a liability.

Faust likes this.
  18. BroWatchThis

And just a terrible attempt at sounding "fancy" while being a condescending a**. Just get out of here. Learn to make a rebuttal without continuously berating. You sound like Joe Biden in the Vice-Presidential debates.

**and for the record, that is exactly what I was stating in the OP along with the suggestion/idea that it should be cleansable. Doesn't mean it should happen, it's called a suggestion. Such incredible amounts of self-righteousness.

19. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

You thought that sounded fancy? You're gonna hate high school.

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I believe that in its current state that the ability and condition is fine. That it should not be cleansable. However if this is an ability that begins to get handed out a bit more it should become cleansable to provide some method of counter play. It's a cool ability and could provide a cool module for poison decks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.