On the poxbox incident

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osidan, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. decondor

decondor I need me some PIE!

PFfff this again let me quote something from that other thread (which in the discussion Burn completely ignored):

For terms of pox they did nothing wrong, according to me they did.
    What I do find odd is that Burn wants to go to extreme length to prove what he did was right, in his eyes he was, in the eyes of some others he was aswell. In my eyes and in the eyes of the majority of the community he was wrong. Too bad for him I own that trust based site and I feel the need to share this information with other traders so they better check their trades twice with them because IF you make a mistake with them your transaction is 'legal' and you cannot trust them to do the right thing.

All in all it is different opinions and we cannot find a common ground in it, lets just be done with it.

(PS Burn I should say I find it very weak of you that you want to use my real name in an internet conversation, you blame me for the mere threat of publishing information you could be identified with and rightfully so, yet you use my personal information in this conversation, Decondor is proof of growth as a trader, from player to trading to store owner, I own that store as Decondor. When I play I use a different account to not interfere with the sync of the store. But indeed since the revamp I didn't play a game yet, well analyzed.)

@Your latest post burn, damn that hate against me all of sudden.... I can perfectly explain everything I do with the store and why things go like they do, but when you actually notice something you don't bother to ask, now you are banned and want to use those points to put shame on my name whilst by your anger totally not interested in my explanation. But for you this statement is probably as empty as your 'I would probably given the runes back if you would not have threatened me.) statement is to me.

I really got to quote you indeed on the following:

2. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I'm not saying what I did was right. I'm saying what I did wasn't illegal, nor a scam. Please just open a book of law or talk to a lawyer, because you've clearly got no clue what you're talking about. That transaction was a 100% legal. The fact that it was inconvenient for you has nothing to do with it. When you use an automated system, when you set the price you indirectly state that you are willing to trade at said price and that makes the trade legit. If you fail or mess up, tough luck. You messed up and took a hit for it, maybe you'll check twice in the future.

It literally has nothing to do with opinions. That's the beauty about the law. It's not about your damn opinion. It's about facts and how you and others in this thread refuse to face them because you live in this fairy tale world where everything that isn't advocated by Disney must be illegal. Morality has nothing to do with legality.

Everyone who has used his brain knows your name. Just like everyone knows your email address.

And I might have given your runes back. I don't really need them. I just don't respond well to people thinking they can blame me for their mistakes and then try to threaten me to do something no less than a favor, since there was no gain for me to do so other then to 'be a nice guy'.

Explain what you're doing how? Like you claimed to raise prices constantly so that people would buy more packs so there would be more 150ks in circulation? Cause I loved that logic and I'd love to hear more of it.

Sunutsu likes this.
  3. Alkioneus

Alkioneus I need me some PIE!

No, we are not sour. When someone makes a mistake, he takes consequences - just like decondor did.

However, your pride of the fact, that you traded this Mika makes some people think, that you did not have lots of happiness in your life, did you? You are feeling so triumphant, that somebody could think, that there were no PBpoints but dollars. Is your ego satisfied? Do you feel accomplished? You give the impression, you are. I'm glad that this Poxbox Incident gave you some happiness and feeling of pride. These things cannot be bought, you know.

We are with you, kinembe. You beat decondor! You are the guy!

4. Michał

Michał New Member

Doing what they did was the optimal move, not a backstab. I would certainly do the same.

At least we've got another drama to enjoy in our lovely 100men community. On that note, around 10% of the active playerbase has taken advantage of mr decondor's mistake.

5. decondor

READ MY ENTIRE FREAKING POST!!!!!!! Do it!!!!!! And you see I say that the transaction for poxnora was 'just' READ! Or you are gonna ignore my story about trust again like in the last thread ?

I see it as a threat that you want everyone to use my real name and want to make this very personal, please apologize! And I might remove your ban... or not LOL

This is getting funny, get over it already

DarkJello likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

The only idiot is the one who can't control his prices. I still feel flattered that you're so concerned with my well being, as always. I do so love talking to a self-proclaimed shrink.

As always, with love

Burn

Sunutsu likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I did read your whole post. And I told you, your opinion doesn't matter. You've only got yourself to blame, nobody else. You're trying to what, start a riot against the people that took advantage of your screw up? Start a witch hunt on your site because they did something you didn't like? I love mature store owners, always a pleasure. Like I said, I haven't ever scammed a person.

Very personal, oh please. I can't address you as decondor, because that's not who you are. What would you prefered to be called if not Olaf? And how is using your real name a threat? Because people are going to come find you now that they know your real name? Dude, most people in Pox know my real name and if they didn't they only have to look it up on these forums.

I honestly couldn't care less if you unbanned me or not.

8. decondor

Hahaha dude what are you doing, you disagree on people disagreeing and just want to keep discussing this into endless oblivion,

Its been going like > <scary voice> I don't care about your opinion, you damn non mature person </end> > I go: well so be it, lets get over it I think its about trust anyway and yeah you are legally right > <scary voice again > I DONT CARE you are wrong blabla > me making jokes > you take stuff serious and get more angry and want to continue discussion LOOOOOL its long over already man, two threads ago

9. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Yes, if you are out for your own gain at the cost of others it was the optimal move. If you are not a loser it is not.

Edit: Jeez, Decondor, take a chill pill, your sentences are tearing apart

DarkJello likes this.
  10. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I didn't make this new thread nor an updated list on everyone who 'made a damaging hit'.

Anyhow, let me throw some wisdom your way. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
    You're fostering both the idea that we should let it go and the idea that it's cool to make a list to try and witch hunt those you can't punish further for your own mistakes. You should rationally think about that.

If you ask me that it's not cool to use your real name and you don't want to read my reply, don't ask in the first place. If you realize that you have no arguments why I shouldn't, just say that you prefer it instead of making a poor post such as the one above. It makes you look pretty bad.

11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

You keep calling people losers because what they do doesn't fit your paradigm of morality. Disney isn't real life. Deal with it.

Sunutsu likes this.
  12. Boozha

Well, I'd rather have you deal with the fact that the way you try to save your dignity by resorting to outlandish moral concepts that have no intersection with reality is unsuccessful. It is obvious that you ****ed up to everyone of note.

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

See when you say "with reality" you mean to say "my reality". You're confusing your on view on how the world should be with how the world actually is. Everyone of note? You mean a notorious scammer/noobfarmer, a butthurt store-owned and some random people?

The world is dark and full of terrors, deal with it.

Sunutsu likes this.
  14. decondor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_playing

Read the whole part, there is a link in there as well to your posted wiki page.

I mean I do really think you are the victim here as well, I am soooo sorry for listing you in a warning list because you abused my trust. Happy?

I am just trying to end the endless useless conversation you want to keep having.

15. Boozha

And you wish to be one of them, deeply commendable indeed. And no, with "reality" I mean "reality", I suppose a good argument for that would be that I said "reality" when I meant "reality".

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I like how you're avoiding talking a psychological discrepancy by replying with an 12 year old argument.

Link me any of my posts where I play the victim. Please do. As far as I can tell the only victim playing here is the guy posting lists on the internet of people who took advantage of his own stupidity and who threw a tantrum not realizing it made him look even more stupid because he caused it.

Sunutsu likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If you'd ask around, you'd see the opposite. I help people daily with advice on runes, bgs, advice on what what to run or whatever they PM me with. Ive helped plenty a player with runes.

And you keep saying reality, that word doesn't mean what you think it means. You took a little part of reality and made it your own reality because you can't deal with the fact that Disney lied to you when you were younger.

18. Boozha

Thats great, irrelevant and doesn't excuse squat.

As for your second wrong sentence, I hardly ever watched Disney movies. Down with American imperialism and everything, at any rate when I say "reality" I still mean "reality", as hard as this might to be to get into your head.

19. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Deconder how come you dont have doomies or 150k runes in the trader and only in the cash store for an absurd amount of money?

Flyingfinn and BurnPyro like this.
  20. decondor

With the discussion around this subject you fit all the points.

SPiEkY likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.