On the poxbox incident

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Osidan, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osidan

Osidan I need me some PIE!

I just wanted to say that I think it's wrong not to give back the runes.

It's good that poxbox can survive the loss but I find it pathetic to abuse an obvious oversight. I can understand the reaction of decondor - it should have been obvious that Mika was not supposed to be worth that much.

I find it a poor reaction by certain players to keep runes gained by abusing the pricing error. There's no justification for that, even though some try to make it appear as if there was.

Let's just hope that poxpox will continue to be an asset to the playerbase and that those who selfishly keep the runes may choke on them.

Boozha likes this.
  2. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

hmmm

I don't think that this needed yet another thread

BroWatchThis, Sirius and Ballballer like this.
  3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

The topic has been discussed to death.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

5. Michael

Michael I need me some PIE!

Stop trying to tame animals. A leopard never changes its spots.
    Latest update from POXBOX homepage.

Naturally you all have noticed I made a HUGE mistake in pricing, very bad for me, luckily poxbox wont die from it BUT... these are the people:
    This is the list of users that I want to warn fellow traders about, do note that according to pox rules they did not do anything wrong but they did make a very damaging hit on poxbox as a store therefore, be warned!
    Richard001/heeby
    BurnPyro
    borice45
    chavodel8/Euantroyan
    dumfuk1/kinembe
    Ulfheobar
    godachiles/kickuras
    marinhorse/achillezs
    Reaper
    Tricer/Yolos
    jaqmj/niinao
    killapoxus/pkillo

Woffleet likes this.
  6. PurpleTop

IDK why but this got me laughing.

DarkJello likes this.
  7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Oh michaelleo talking about scamming and warning people not to trade with others. You got unbanned long enough to post that? Or did the new players all leave?

Anyhow Olaf, I have never scammed a person in my life. I have never tried to take advantage of a person trading neither. This significant hit you claim to have received is amusing considering you had 20 of each pox renovator before the revamp who all mysteriously dissapeared from the normal store (only 6 from each rune in the cash store, right?). I do not feel bad for someone who has been hoarding and manipulating prices while hurting the community in the process. You don't play the game, you only try and make money of it. You haven't played a single game in your life, so don't give me that crap about how you care about this game and it's community. You care about the money it brings. I don't feel sorry and I would have traded in 4 mikas if I could have.

Mnrogar, borice45 and Goyo like this.
  8. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Duly noted. Alleged dirtbags can make a defense. Guessing they will keep to the scuzzy shadows. We shall see.

9. Coragh

Coragh The King of Potatoes

I don't know why we need to be warned about these people. They didn't scam or lie, they simple took advantage of your mistake. Exploiting, if you will. I'm sure if everyone in the game owned 2 Mika's and knew about the issue, 95% of them would exploit it.

10. tangmcgame

tangmcgame I need me some PIE!

Thank God, finally! I was waiting for someone to make an all-new thread about this. I was just thinking, 'if only someone would create one more thread on this topic then surely we could all reach consensus and move on with the healing.'

I remember distinctly. It was half past four yesterday in the evening when my friends and I were sat for a spot of honeyed ham and Mountain Dew. We had been discussing the dreadful heat. Spieky in particular was unfond of the sweatiness that had secured itself around each of our persons. Movntarget and devrn had a spot of fun with that, though I dare say it was spieky who had the last laugh. With a cry of, "FIREMAW!" we erupted into gales of laughter as hobbes blushed crimson.

Bakki, of course, was the fellow to turn our conversation in a more somber direction. "Vexing, this poxbox business is," he mused. Hobbit replied with an, "Aye, so 'tis. I've not seen the forums in such a tizzy since nigh on a fortnight or longer."

And it was at precisely this moment when the thought entered my mind that just one more thread on the matter might be exactly the remedy for our beleaguered community. So thank you, op, for providing the balm for our affliction. You are a gentleman without compare. Bravo!

iPox, borice45, Nebron and 15 others like this.
  11. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Except nobody of note would. I certainly won't trust the people on the list.

DarkJello likes this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I've never seen guildchat described so perfectly...

Legato likes this.
  13. Coragh

Coragh The King of Potatoes

Well I guess it becomes personal choice then. I don't have any reason NOT to trust anyone on that list. But then again, I don't manage the most popular store in PoxNora.

14. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

If you feel able to trust people that would exploit every time you stumble to backstab you, thats kinda your decision

DarkJello and Osidan like this.
  15. voodoochile

voodoochile The King of Potatoes

"Best Answer Possible Award - of the trade"

ykmmmm and BroWatchThis like this.
  16. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

NWO in a nutshell.

SPiEkY likes this.
  17. Michael

Tell me where did I ever say you scammed in this thread.
    Learn2Read

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

So we just forgot lobby chat yesterday? Uh huh.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  19. Michael

No evidence, your argument is invalid.

20. PurpleTop

Somehow this post made you lose even more credibility

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.