mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      lf centaurs and a diamond league of legends duo partner.
    2. mw24
      mw24
      lil b based god tryna get me to rap. Ima get rich and buy a dev position in poxnora then ban everybody I don like and buff fw.
    3. mw24
      mw24
      league of legends needs to remove support from its game and make bot a solo lane or make support ai...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. gamengamenut
        gamengamenut
        SUPPORTS FTW!! (i main jung , but when meanies steal that i get to Sup :) )
        Nov 3, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        Being forced to support at times makes me question my faith.
        Nov 3, 2015
      4. gamengamenut
        gamengamenut
        I have faith then when i'm forced i will use some amazing support like zed or twisted fate, cause, why not?
        Nov 3, 2015
    4. mw24
      mw24
      my league account is markxxiv. somebody boost me please. They unbanned me from ranked in league, LOL.
    5. mw24
      mw24
      Being battlemaster sucks, you don't get nothing for getting rank 1? GG devs GG. You can have battlemaster back tiny...
    6. mw24
      mw24
      0 def/ low hp units are overcosted and 2+ range spread is generally overcosted as well.(especially 3+ spread)
    7. mw24
      mw24
      shadowstrike and many many other abilities are overcosted as heck...
    8. mw24
      mw24
      I'm tired of seeing blues farming lower ranks in completely noncompetitive and uninteresting games, this is sad.
    9. mw24
      mw24
      Why did mogas get a cost increase? the issue with them previously was sapper juggler. It'd be nice if the positive modifiers were removed.
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Oh also, note, re: my comment about modifiers wasn't directed at DMR. He's part of the Council and we did release a list of modifiers to them quite awhile ago (and subsequently addressed a good deal of them). So he's going to be right about things having had modifiers unless they have changed since then.
        Nov 1, 2015
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Yea, Babbler definitely has one. Sapper still has one but it's not absurd at 20 anymore.
        Nov 1, 2015
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Just checked them all, side from those, the rest have either negative modifiers (Dirge, Boom Vendor have the 2 highest negative mods) or no modifiers.
        Nov 1, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      @MEATMAN we have the same last name, we are family.
      1. MEATMAN
        MEATMAN
        No
        Nov 1, 2015
    11. mw24
      mw24
      I've never seen someone doom a champ at half hp right before trying to kill it. Next level reaper strats.
    12. mw24
      mw24
      why are they giving out haunting spirits? this rune is cancer Lol. LF boghopper zombie buff!
    13. mw24
      mw24
      please change the kf split bonus to something stronger. kf players think of something.
    14. mw24
      mw24
      It was better when heroex7777 was battlemaster playing against his alts for exp, at least his games were challenging unlike the current bm.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      can the devs boost everyone not in the top 5 by 200+ rating please. There is nobody to play against, everyone's rating is terribad.
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        This would simply increase the XP the top rankers get for playing low rankers.
        Oct 31, 2015
    16. mw24
      mw24
      why did they remove bulwark and not add regen to dreadnought. Who is making these changes, this is so frustrating lol.
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        I will add Regen to an upgrade line just for you. Also, Regen will be 10/20/30 nora.
        Oct 31, 2015
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        If you want to see specific changes, feel free to recommend then and explain why you think they are good. Being "frustrated" is silly.
        Oct 31, 2015
    17. mw24
      mw24
      got more 10+ exp wins in my last 20 games than the current battlemaster has in his last 200. the rating system is broken.
      2. mw24
        mw24
        idk the solution, im just complaining.
        Oct 31, 2015
      3. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        The problem before was top ranked players weren't queuing because games weren't worth XP. Now games are worth XP and the problem is they are playing games gaining XP and people don't like that either.
        Oct 31, 2015
      4. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        The "real" solution is to have more players, but that's not exactly something we can do just do :D
        Oct 31, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      Can the devs please boost the top 25 players ratings so they are worth more than 5 exp... Also they are still dodging hardcore :(.
    19. mw24
      mw24
      ritual abilities are bugged. They often trigger on the sacrificed unit instead of the nearest enemy.
    20. mw24
      mw24
      Nobody should be battlemaster except tiny or devilsrath.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov