mw24
Last Activity:
Jun 8, 2017
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

mw24

I need me some PIE!, Male

congrats to steve kerr, a hell of a coach & the half of the warriors I don't wish death upon. steph isn't black and is a wannabe shooter. Jun 8, 2017

mw24 was last seen:
Jun 8, 2017
    1. mw24
      mw24
      GG council aka the league of extraordinary rare leaguers. balance achieved! brb making bgs that don't suck.
    2. mw24
      mw24
      lost like 200 rating playing the themes sokolov "balanced". lmfao. all i ever wanted was to be able to play hyaenid & not drop 200 rating
    3. mw24
      mw24
      I swear the dread ability is like 50 nora, who is doing the ability costings?!?
      1. Cydna
        Cydna
        dread is 10 nora lol
        Oct 19, 2015
    4. mw24
      mw24
      wtf does skeezick blackguard even do now, wtf did they do to skeezick?!? RIP half skeezick **** vanguard doesnt even have alliance ffs.
      1. Skeezick
        Skeezick
        he.....hits..stuff
        yeah they killed everything interesting about him
        Oct 19, 2015
      2. Pedeguerra
        Pedeguerra
        Blame it on the rare leaguers who are balancing the game. Actually, blame it on Sok, who actually listens to those guys.
        Oct 19, 2015
      3. Ultima
        Ultima
        Blame it on DMG or whatever. He cried Nerf on my lovely skeezicks. Black guard still hits hard though
        Oct 19, 2015
    5. mw24
      mw24
      rip maeck and the dwarf theme. (and many others...) smh. rare leaguers balancing the game. **** This is hopeless. X___x
      1. Pedeguerra likes this.
      2. Pedeguerra
        Pedeguerra
        Well, I've been saying this for more than a year now, but apparently I'm a doomsayer for saying it.
        Oct 19, 2015
    6. mw24
      mw24
      que @Cydna there is no one else to play against. Nevermind I just remembered rank is pointless, no rewards is awesome.
    7. mw24
      mw24
      why the heck does propogate carrionling require dmg from a basic attack while prop spiderling doesnt. and why does torrent dmg himself...
      1. IMAGIRL
        IMAGIRL
        Might be a design thing. Be sure to bring it up in the Cactuar Crate
        Oct 18, 2015
      2. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        Made by different people at different times, that's all
        Oct 18, 2015
    8. mw24
      mw24
      fleshweaver witch is overcosted as **** lol wtf
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        nah, that's just how abilities work. 3-5 range on a 7 dmg champ, death charge 2, and disease eater are all overcosted and or sandbag the hell out of fleshweaver witch. Run her and you will see the issue.
        Oct 18, 2015
      3. mw24
        mw24
        she cost so much nora zombies are probably better off without her even in the bg.
        Oct 18, 2015
      4. mw24
        mw24
        i took her out of my zombie b g.
        Oct 18, 2015
    9. mw24
      mw24
      2-4 range should be removed from the game... It is terrible.
      1. Revengercm
        Revengercm
        Bruh
        Oct 15, 2015
    10. mw24
      mw24
      I've been waiting for a response to an fq for 30minutes now, that's one hell of a bug. GG devs. GG
    11. mw24
      mw24
      wtf did they do to skywing eminent?!? brb facepalm...
    12. mw24
      mw24
      they nerfed transmission relay. are you ****** kidding me? The devs are making balance decisions based off of rare league complaints WTF?
    13. mw24
      mw24
      The population seems to be getting more stable, if they let me do some balancing or oversee their changes I could get it to 200 -____-
    14. mw24
      mw24
      psychic compulsion is weak, please make it do something useful. Buff yeti painter.
    15. mw24
      mw24
      the devs changed snowblind so that now if it trigures and fails it cancels the spell. its still permanent and 30 nora. ****
    16. mw24
      mw24
      karmavore is getting rekt by a 700 rating, this is what happens when you run a dictate champ, lmfao.
    17. mw24
      mw24
      does anyone else get mad when they look at what they did to kartch? ****. kartch sucking also ruins finlord's neophyte smh.
      1. Sokolov
        Sokolov
        If you don't like champions with abilities, use ones that have fewer abilities. Stop trying to make all champions super cheap and basic - it's not going to happen.
        Oct 9, 2015
      2. mw24
        mw24
        you didn't change kartch properly, having abilities is not the problem, you overnerfed his base stats and gave him abilities that cost alot of nora that are super situational and or bad generally speaking. you should have kept regen and at least 2 def on him and not given him precision or hunter abilities.
        Oct 9, 2015
    18. mw24
      mw24
      I am pretty sure opportunistic assault is overcosted. I have yet to find a decent champ that has this ability. protective as well...
      2. mw24
        mw24
        it means the a champ with the ability would be better off with no ability than having said ability imo.
        Oct 9, 2015
      3. Markoth
        Markoth
        Silverclan Protector usually takes Protective as an upgrade.
        Oct 9, 2015
      4. mw24
        mw24
        its not as bad on protector because its ranged but on melees its not worth its nora cost at all. I prefer surge enemy on protector but he seems kinda weak atm because barrage 3 cost so much nora.
        Oct 9, 2015
    19. mw24
      mw24
      oh my god when are they going to remove the precision and hunter bs from kartch?... give him regen/1def back wtf did you do to him?!?
    20. mw24
      mw24
      why does yeti painter have augment and commander on the same line, really sokolov? facepalm*
      2. Karmavore
        Karmavore
        Just stop lol..... You're brutal.
        Oct 8, 2015
      3. darklord48
        darklord48
        Augment works with all ST instead of just Yeti, so you can have painter cheaper and only helping yeti, or more expensive and helping all champs.
        Oct 9, 2015
      4. mw24
        mw24
        painter with just augment or just commander sucks in yeti theme is my point, he would only be good if he had the option of both or if his signature ability wasn't horrible.
        Oct 9, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4

Signature

Hotfix, Ban, or Delete Sapper+Juggler from the game.(or all 3) It does 80+ aoe damage and 1shotted my shrine. @sokolov